UnevenEdge

A Spoiler about that Awful girl "Karin" in Naruto

All Naruto characters look similar!

Your argument is H.S. (Hedgehog Shit)

[it might be blue]

Sarada's whole story arc involves her finding a picture of Karin and believing that Karin is her actual mother, she then later finds out she isn't she really is Sakura's daughter

but then it turns out that sucking on Karin fused her and Sasuke's Chakra...meaning his sperm mutated to make it more like karin

so Karin is basically Sarada's FATHER :|

edit: granted I'm not sure if this theory is accurate, as I heard it from a fan

I don't know what I hate most about this thread: Karin being quoted, you voicing your opinion on her in the title, or you getting the whole "why Sarada looks like Karin" thing flat-out wrong.

Karin actually served as midwife when Sakura gave birth to Sarada, and the glasses were an impromptu gift of thanks. To be honest, I'm not sure if your theory about Sasuke's sperm changing thanks to Karin's healing power is legit or not, but if it is, then it makes way less sense than the idea of postal ninjas.

I don't know what I hate most about this thread: Karin being quoted, you voicing your opinion on her in the title, or you getting the whole "why Sarada looks like Karin" thing flat-out wrong.

Karin actually served as midwife when Sakura gave birth to Sarada, and the glasses were an impromptu gift of thanks. To be honest, I'm not sure if your theory about Sasuke's sperm changing thanks to Karin's healing power is legit or not, but if it is, then it makes way less sense than the idea of postal ninjas.

I don't know if it's legit either, but someone mentioned that it's mentioned that Sasuke feeding on Karin's Chakra somehow changed him

Karin's the fucking worst.

imo, the series took a solid and inescapable nosedive the instant she was introduced.

incidentally, it's stated that Karin's healing ability is something innate to the Uzumaki clan

does that mean Naruto can have "healgasms" too?