UnevenEdge

hey mods when will my icon get approved??

quebecelegy

I've been trying to get this icon passed, but the mods won't let me.

7b79534fd895b4d2f11803bb7a5dfbab.jpeg

What's wrong with it? I put the character, name of the show, and name of the episode, but they still won't accept it. What am I doing wrong!?

You forgot to resize it, always resize your icons

I've been trying to get this icon passed, but the mods won't let me.

7b79534fd895b4d2f11803bb7a5dfbab.jpeg

What's wrong with it? I put the character, name of the show, and name of the episode, but they still won't accept it. What am I doing wrong!?

I'm not approving that until I see her nips.

You forgot to resize it, always resize your icons

Ah, classic mistake. I just don't get why people have to use 60x60 dimensions for icons. Theres only so much I can fit into a small grey square.

It's already painful enough as it is to use vector art of anime characters that [as] doesn't have the license for, and then say I made it myself to get it passed. It's not like Turner Legal is actually visiting the site and is thinking "We don't own the rights to use this Tekken icon, send this copyright thief to prison!"

I'm not approving that until I see her nips.

Ah alright, there's a copy with nipples floating around on the internet anywaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute! This is a trap to give me a permaban, isn't it? Turner Legal would definitely have my head for a nip slip.

Ah alright, there's a copy with nipples floating around on the internet anywaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute! This is a trap to give me a permaban, isn't it? Turner Legal would definitely have my head for a nip slip.

You misunderstand. The version with the nipples is for my own, personal collection. Once I have that, your icon will be approved.

Ah, classic mistake. I just don't get why people have to use 60x60 dimensions for icons. Theres only so much I can fit into a small grey square.

It's already painful enough as it is to use vector art of anime characters that [as] doesn't have the license for, and then say I made it myself to get it passed. It's not like Turner Legal is actually visiting the site and is thinking "We don't own the rights to use this Tekken icon, send this copyright thief to prison!"

you mean all those things i said were vectors but never actually were. most of what i had was actually fanart but some of it wasn't and i don't think they ever actually checked. at least not for me

you mean all those things i said were vectors but never actually were. most of what i had was actually fanart but some of it wasn't and i don't think they ever actually checked. at least not for me

True, it'd be a luck of the draw. Sometimes I'd straight-up say I drew what was a screencap from an actual episode or art directly from a video game, and they'd accept it. Other times, I'd go through hurdles to tweak it a little bit just to say I drew it or I got permission from some random dude that just dumped official art on Zerochan or a booru page. I think I used to coach people in the art of getting away with what I used to be able to get accepted.

True, it'd be a luck of the draw. Sometimes I'd straight-up say I drew what was a screencap from an actual episode or art directly from a video game, and they'd accept it. Other times, I'd go through hurdles to tweak it a little bit just to say I drew it or I got permission from some random dude that just dumped official art on Zerochan or a booru page. I think I used to coach people in the art of getting away with what I used to be able to get accepted.

i never coached people but basically most of what i had was from zerochan and i said it was fanart