UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan Season 2 (#26-#34) Marathon Discussion!!

Get ready to relive all the shocking twists and turns tomorrow night (7/1/17) AT 11 PM!

Find out how the characters who made their shocking turns reacted leading up to them!!

And, if you couldn't watch, most importantly, get caught up on each and every grisly, gory detail!!

ONLY TOONAMI!!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4226401-3931157742-Good-.gif

This weekend marks the first for me since 2006.  ... because I am now in a new place, and having ditched cable, I will do an experiment and watch Toonami through sling.tv AND live-comment this way!  This is the first time in my life I live without cable!  Let's see how it goes....

I think there are two reasons why this marathon will draw low ratings.

1. Anime Expo

2. Free Manny Paquiao fight on ESPN

That SHOULD be over by the time Toonami starts though. I guess we'll see. If it's MUCH worse than Samurai Jack reruns have been doing at 11 PM, I suppose we may not get Season 3...

Get ready to relive all the shocking twists and turns tomorrow night (7/1/17) AT 11 PM!

Find out how the characters who made their shocking turns reacted leading up to them!!

And, if you couldn't watch, most importantly, get caught up on each and every grisly, gory detail!!

ONLY TOONAMI!!

You mean the season's one twist and 500 flashbacks? =P

I think there are two reasons why this marathon will draw low ratings.

1. Anime Expo

2. Free Manny Paquiao fight on ESPN

1. UNLESS a panel or guest promotes AoT on Toonami at AX.  AX is the biggest anime con in the United States so those chances are good.

2. OOooouuh. *_*  Bummer.

Yeah I will also not watch the entire marathon, but I'll stick around for a short while.

ONLY TOONAMI!!

I'll probably only watch to the halfway point

and I am not drinking...AT ALL, so this will be a boring experience for anyone who wanted me to be weird and spontaneous and wanted to hear stories about how I was exploding from both ends with a hang-over the following morning S:

Well well looks like we DO get the full OP!  At least for this first ep.  I love how this time the feed is on my computer instead of a TV monitor I gotta turn my head to watch, as now I can take more of the episode in while I comment.

I'm gonna be munchin on Doritos and getting something refreshing to drink in this summer heat. 

Let me repeat,

THE VOICE ACTOR FOR THE BEAST TITAN IS A MYSTERY.  NOT EVEN MIKE MACFARLAND WILL REVEAL WHO IT IS.  THAT ALONE MAKES ME SO EXCITED!! :D

if someone listens closely enough and compares it to known funimation voice actors we can figure it out

it's not like they ever hire celebrity guests

if someone listens closely enough and compares it to known funimation voice actors we can figure it out

it's not like they ever hire celebrity guests

I highly doubt they're keeping it a secret because they got a celebrity.

More like several episodes ahead of this, it's revealed that Beast Titan may be crucial to all the mysteries in the anime.  And telling us who  it is could spoil them all.

I highly doubt they're keeping it a secret because they got a celebrity.

More like several episodes ahead of this, it's revealed that Beast Titan may be crucial to all the mysteries in the anime.  And telling us who  it is could spoil them all.

Yeah, it seems like it'd be a big spoiler to know his identity early just due to VA listings.

Sasha you are amazing. :3  And I love that the mangaka gave her her own lil side story.  Though I assume giving her dad a vague American southern accent was controversial.

Yep, I love that she got this ep.

Was it? I don't remember it being controversial.