UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan Season 2 (#26-#34) Marathon Discussion!!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ymir rocks.  And I love how close she is with her soul mate.  <3

So many awesome characters.

Yeah, they're great!

This section of the story is really cool giving them a lot of time to shine as we pick back up and expand the mysteries.

So I still don't know the answer to this:

... is it supposed to be obvious that this Titan who's stuck in Conny's old house is his mom?  Or r we not supposed to know, like everyone in the show?

tenor.gif

So I still don't know the answer to this:

... is it supposed to be obvious that this Titan who's stuck in Conny's old house is his mom?  Or r we not supposed to know, like everyone in the show?

Not sure. There was this moment right here which is the main thing I think we have to go on so far though I think Connie did mention it again a week or so ago. Though also Hange did just send her second to go back here, since she was still too hurt, to Connie's village to confirm something for her so we may get an even more definitive reveal next week?

The BIG frustrating thing is that we only get more questions for every answer.  I assume the mysteries get solved, but so far, the anime is an odyssey's quest from reaching this point.

THIS is the anime that must continue to receive more seasons, I mean imagine if it was just canceled with so many questions set up and no answers 

Speaking of that KLK sounding music

this Composer is getting a TON of work since KLK

he also composed Xenoblade Chronicles X's soundtrack

Yeah! Love it.

His soundtrack for Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress also has some godly tracks and was another great soundtrack from him.

I quite liked most of Xenoblade Chronicles X's soundtrack, though it is true they could have balanced some of the volume better against the dialogue which I know people complain about.

He's also currently doing Re:Creators.

Looks like they succeeded in pissing Connie off enough to get his mind off it momentarily though! LOL

"SHUT THE FUCKUPANDGOTOSLEEP!"  :D That legit made me laugh.

Of course later we find out both Reiner and Ymir are Titans.  Quite a coincidental occurance here.

Dat kick!

ROFL Ymir.

Not gonna lie. Animated hand-drawn horror doesn't usually scare me. THIS surprise shot of a Titan face did though.  whut  Just with no audio at all, and the face facing RIGHT at me out of the blue!

Yep, that freeze shot of it just staring.

Seeing these scenes with Riener and bertholdt so differently now that I know their other identities  :o

Yeah. Some really interesting moments from them.