UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Hour Adventure: Episodes 9 and 10 Discussion!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Racism is alive and well in the 30s.

and today

also Homophobia (I might be killed by our government after next year but by all means act like violence against me is a thing of the past.....I am also black by the way....though due to the lightness of my skin if I straighten My hair I could pass as a white man)

and today

also Homophobia (I might be killed by our government after next year but by all means act like violence against me is a thing of the past.....I am also black by the way....though due to the lightness of my skin if I straighten My hair I could pass as a white man)

don't overblow it  while racism still exists  it's not to the extent that it was back in the 30's where it was considered acceptable and a normal thing to bar anyone not white from your businesses and consider them less than human

and today

I..I never said it was over.

But while I think racism is still alive and thriving, I in no way believe that government-mandated minority killings will become a thing.