UnevenEdge

I'm thinking about putting a bunch of old games on ebay.

PhilosipherStoned

I was even going to throw my old super nintendo on there just to clear some space, but in light of recent

developments..maybe I should hold on to that. The old pokemon games hold their value well surprisingly.

I put heart gold on facebook sales for like $14 bucks and some kid ran like 16 blocks to buy it in the first 5 mins.

I found out later that heart gold had become a rare sought after title among fans after production stopped.

Gamestop was giving $50 bucks for it as a trade in.  :D

I Still have Pokemon Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal though.. Also got Metroid II Return of Samus.  >_>

I have never had a currupt save file issue.. As long as whoever buys them doesn't start hacking them,

or using newer systems and tech to play or stream with them for whatever reason they should all be fine.

and honestly the real thing that makes them worth something is being complete with the box and manuals etc.

some of these games are worth $300+ if it's new and unopened, but even if it's not and you just have the box,

manuals etc. the listed price for most of them are $50+

I know a good bit about selling older video games if you need help. But would I recommend looking into the markets you're trying to sell in. If you don't care about how much you get back then do whatever. If you want a quick sale, use a local listing service. You're more likely to get more money from this but be prepared to negotiate. If you want to try your luck on a place like eBay you'll need a competitive price otherwise you're just another blip on the many pages of similar products, (save for rare items, obviously). You can also list it on eBay for cheap and you'll probably get a buyer immediately. And take good pictures.