UnevenEdge

Preacher: Season Two

1pooh4u

The two part premiere finished last night and I gotta say my attention was grabbed right away, unlike the first season where I considered not continuing after a few episodes but man, I'm glad I stayed with it.

Jesse, Cassidy and Tulip are on a search for G-d, who has been absent from Heaven for an undisclosed amount of time. Jesse wants to find G-d  then compel Them to answer using Genesis. 

We got the most unlikely road trip of all time. A kick ass woman, a vampire and a preacher with the ability to strip away your free will.

Will they find Gd?  Will the Cowboy from Hell, otherwise known as the Saint of Killers be able to stop them?  Will the Saint of Killers really see his family again like the deceased angel Dablanc and his long time buddy, lover and fellow angel Fiore promised?

What misadventures will befall our trio of friends?

I have no idea, I never read the graphic novels but it's sure to keep us watching on the edges of our seats if the action packed season premiere sets the tone for the entire season.

you're right, they got into it a lot faster this season...it backs up most people's assumptions that the first season was a labored set up of the series...

do ya think there's enough foreskins to supply the face cream market? I can't get my mind off this

you're right, they got into it a lot faster this season...it backs up most people's assumptions that the first season was a labored set up of the series...

do ya think there's enough foreskins to supply the face cream market? I can't get my mind off this

Cassidy has to be my favorite character so far. 

I loved the scene with him getting high with Fiore lol that all took place in less than 3 hours  :D

Cassidy has to be my favorite character so far. 

I loved the scene with him getting high with Fiore lol that all took place in less than 3 hours  :D

I knew that character was going to be my favorite before the show began 'cause that actor slayed in Misfits...he's basically playing the same character...

that first hit of heroine was hilarious....instadeath......fuck, if I couldn't die I would do alllllll the drugs too

I knew that character was going to be my favorite before the show began 'cause that actor slayed in Misfits...he's basically playing the same character...

that first hit of heroine was hilarious....instadeath......fuck, if I couldn't die I would do alllllll the drugs too

I would too >:D. That shit was hilarious. Kinda saw it coming though but in no way did that make it any less funny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm watching it, but I can't really think of anything to say about it except that I wish Season 1 never happened. Season 2 is how it should have started and Herr Starr is wonderful.

I loved that backstory piece on Herr Starr, lol he just took out the competition :D

• 2 weeks later...

I was so disappointed with the first season, but I started the second one today. I'm on episode 4, and boy has the writing and pacing gotten a hell of a lot more solid.

Huge improvement from season one. I'm actually invested in the characters now.

Not every episode is full of action but every episode engages me in some way.

I loved the episodes that caught us up on what happened to Fiore after Deblanc was killed

by The Saint of Killers.  You're not there yet but you also get an explanation as to how The Saint

was able to kill him and why he couldn't respawn. 

I'm doing with this show what I should have done with GOT....waiting to binge

I'm about to binge GoT I watched first 2 seasons but don't remember who is who.

Last I remember was some crazy woman breastfeeding her way too old for that son

So yeah I can do it from S1ep1 no problem  :D

I'm about to binge GoT I watched first 2 seasons but don't remember who is who.

Last I remember was some crazy woman breastfeeding her way too old for that son

So yeah I can do it from S1ep1 no problem  :D

you should wait till season 8 comes out and watch the whole series...I'm planning on re-watching it all after season 8 finishes up, that way i'll brush up on every thing and then run right through the final season...

right now, it looks like season eight may come out late next year or fml, in 2019

you should wait till season 8 comes out and watch the whole series...I'm planning on re-watching it all after season 8 finishes up, that way i'll brush up on every thing and then run right through the final season...

right now, it looks like season eight may come out late next year or fml, in 2019

whut

Wtf why? I mean why 2019?

• 2 weeks later...

Season 2 was friggin awesome

anyone know why the word doesn't work. I'm thinking it's the soul he gave up or maybe the break up of the group that would have a religious connotation a holy trinity type of deal but it's most likely the piece of soul thingy

only thing I absolutely hated was the depiction of Hitler as changed. Hated it even after showing he obviously didn't

DO NOT LOOK UNDER SPOILER IF NOT WATCHED

also don't get why he didn't let Cassidy turn Tulip. What's the difference between being an immortal vampire or some sort of immortal functioning zombie. That rooster was still around and I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be so I'm guessing on the immortality bit