UnevenEdge

Oneyplays is better than Gamegrumps

mochi

who still watches game grumps? that became crap after Jon (yes, i know) left

I like Danny Better actually

(even before the whole, "jontron goes on several racist rants in the space of about a week" thing)

who still watches game grumps? that became crap after Jon (yes, i know) left

FIrst of all, I do, and while Jon-era Grumps is still kinda funny sometimes, I firmly believe that anyone who thinks the show was better with Jon is objectively wrong. It's not an opinion, you're just incorrect.

Also, mochi[/member] Oneyplays is fantastic, except when Ding Dong starts talking down to the viewers like we're all a bunch of little kids who don't know what jokes are. He can kiiiiinda go fuck yourself. It's still funny the rest of the time. Also, I'm surprised you dig it, as often as Chris makes gay jokes about Julian.

FIrst of all, I do, and while Jon-era Grumps is still kinda funny sometimes, I firmly believe that anyone who thinks the show was better with Jon is objectively wrong. It's not an opinion, you're just incorrect.

Dan and Arin have a good rapport, but the issue is that Dan is way too agreeable with Arin and never calls him out on his terrible opinions about game design. Jon wasn't afraid to call Arin on his bullshit, and honestly I think that made them work much better together.  I've been watching a bunch of Jon Grumps recently, and it's just so refreshing.

Also, mochi[/member] Oneyplays is fantastic, except when Ding Dong starts talking down to the viewers like we're all a bunch of little kids who don't know what jokes are. He can kiiiiinda go fuck yourself. It's still funny the rest of the time. Also, I'm surprised you dig it, as often as Chris makes gay jokes about Julian.

doesn't seem to bother Julian so I can put up with it

also the Gamegrumps have made far worse gay jokes over the years than anything Oney has said about Julian and I still like the GG's