UnevenEdge

oh my god, who does your haaaaaaaair

Naraku4656

every place ive been to recently just goes the same way.

hi can i get this hair cut please(show a picture)

ok sure.

(haircut done)

hmm, you should just use a leave in conditioner to get your hair like that.

wow, thanks i guess.

im seriously just thinking about going back to salons but i'd rather not pay $40 a month.

every place ive been to recently just goes the same way.

hi can i get this hair cut please(show a picture)

ok sure.

(haircut done)

hmm, you should just use a leave in conditioner to get your hair like that.

wow, thanks i guess.

im seriously just thinking about going back to salons but i'd rather not pay $40 a month.

the hair place i go to is $15. it's actually really not THAT bad, it's just hit or miss depending on who you get. i guess that's everywhere though. back when i had more money, i used to go to a place that did a REALLY good job, but they were $30

the hair place i go to is $15. it's actually really not THAT bad, it's just hit or miss depending on who you get. i guess that's everywhere though. back when i had more money, i used to go to a place that did a REALLY good job, but they were $30

is it greatclips. i've been going there since earlier this year, and it's pretty good how they save your haircuts to their computer so they know what you've tried.

i can almost justify $40 on a haircut, but my hair's a mess and needs constant cutting to stay how i want it, so i'd be going back every 3 weeks.

is it greatclips. i've been going there since earlier this year, and it's pretty good how they save your haircuts to their computer so they know what you've tried.

i can almost justify $40 on a haircut, but my hair's a mess and needs constant cutting to stay how i want it, so i'd be going back every 3 weeks.

no i don't trust them. it's a local chain i go to that's a hair place for guys. i always feel weird in a salon being the only dude there so it doesn't feel as weird. the one i used to go to i was literally the only dude there and i ALWAYS got stared at, and not probably because they thought i was good looking