UnevenEdge

and now your daily sports recap

StarPanda

The Patriots beat The Ravens 23-30 on MNF

NHL, Penguins and Bruins won in todays only games

Basketball-Alot of basketball games so lets skip the scores for today, Season is still long

Soccer-Ronaldo won the Ballon D Or (thats a golden soccer ball for being the GOAT)

Uefa champions league also announced its round of 16 match ups so get exited

MLB-alot of free agent talk hopefully your team land's good players so they dont suck next season

tune in tomorrow for tuesdays sports news (probably not)

I'm actually kind of worried, Baseball is over, College Football is getting ready to start its' Bowls, and Green Bay may not make the playoffs. 

It's quite possible that the World is going to be boring until May rolls back around.

Except for the playoff games and like 4 bowl games college football will be good, seriously man why the he'll do they have so many meaningless bowl games, it's all for the money

Rebuilding around Whiteside is their priority

That's a great idea in theory. I heard a lot of rumors last year that they wanted to trade him, but since we lost Wade, I hope they do build around him. Dragic can be a great complimentary guy, and Winslow has tons of upside as well.

And when his contract is up, I hope they pay him whatever he needs. He has the potential to be the guy.

That's a great idea in theory. I heard a lot of rumors last year that they wanted to trade him, but since we lost Wade, I hope they do build around him. Dragic can be a great complimentary guy, and Winslow has tons of upside as well.

And when his contract is up, I hope they pay him whatever he needs. He has the potential to be the guy.

Whiteside doesn't have the mental temperament to be a good leader.