UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 Episode #21 Discussion!

335_20160329173751103.jpg

EPISODE #21: "To The World's End"

OP: "Into The Sky" by Tielle

ED: "bL∞dy f8 -eUC-" by SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:Aimer

tumblr_oq7j2iOBnt1rvb8cmo1_1280.gif

The mystery of Laplace's Box revealed at least in part, we're now on the next to last episode! After Full Frontal threatens to take the box by force, an epic battle begins just outside the Box's chamber, and Banagher floats outside to join the fray! What happens next? Find out Tonight (6/3/17) at 2 AM!

Only Toonami!

[and streaming online, probably]

Since we've only 2 episodes to go, in this thread I will feature the OVA ED's we didn't get to hear on Toonami. OVA #3's, "Merry-Go-Round", by Chemistry, actually played at the end of Episode #9 of RE:0096, OVA #6's played at the beginning of Episode #18, which should be streaming this weekend (but isn't...), and OVA #7's ends next week's final episode of RE:0096, . So this week, you get OVA #1 and #2's EDs, and next week OVA #4 and #5's! I wish they had played shortened versions of them as part of RE:0096, but they didn't...

OVA #1: Well damn, I can't find it, but here's...

OVA #2:

And finally, to make up for my unfortunate exclusion of OVA #1's ED, how about an extended remix of "bL∞dy f8", which will be playing for the last time tonight!

ENJOY!! Until tonight...

This whole Newtypes having some divine rights to rule bullshit is dumb.  Besides the whole fact of Newtypes in general being stupid (why would you get psychic powers from living in space?), it feels very artificial in the way it's obviously written in after the fact, based on previous Gundam mythos.  How the hell would they be able to predict that Newtypes might come into existence?