UnevenEdge

might have to get me one of these

Phillies

I could see the appeal of a life sized version of that, but at that scale it looks too much like pedophilia.

Me I'm holding out hope for VR based sex simulations. The technology exists, it just needs to be utilized, and I'm sure someone, somewhere is working on it, most likely in Japan.

There is a life sized Miku doll. I think its very expensive.

VR isn't even real!

All you would need is a fleshlight like peripheral attached to the simulation. you could even have a full sized doll that takes the shape of whatever woman or man you want it to be in the simulation. As I said, the tech already exists.

If you want to get even crazier you could factor in the evolution of ai and boom, real waifu's. cheaper than a sex bot but better than your doll

All you would need is a fleshlight like peripheral attached to the simulation. you could even have a full sized doll that takes the shape of whatever woman or man you want it to be in the simulation. As I said, the tech already exists.

If you want to get even crazier you could factor in the evolution of ai and boom, real waifu's. cheaper than a sex bot but better than your doll

The AI Miku?

"Awesome doll. With head on it is closer to 5'6". The legs are disproportionately long compared to a live person, The legs are stick-shaped and skinny without any curvy shape, but most of the dolls on the market are like this. If you are new to this and like playing dress up with your doll here is some advice: Wash any type of clothing that will be put on to get some of the dye out, as TPE wicks any dye from the clothing. Light colored cotton clothing seems to be the best. Anything made out of rayon gives up the coloring very easily. I have some lingerie that I washed a few times already and the TPE still gets stained. Look up on You Tube about how to remove dye stains from TPE with acne ointment. Lipstick is even harder to remove. You will get a good workout moving the doll and changing positions. Make sure your back is in shape; you will be surprised. Good luck and have fun."

"I absolutely loved the head set! It blocked out all of the noise of my neighbor stabbing his wife, but I found it a little odd when I walked into my kitchen and Onii-chan was making me breakfast.... Yes I named her Onii-chan. I love the blue hair, too! Makes me feel like I'm making love to a sweet gentle smurf made of silicone!"

Did you order one yet?

Definitely plan on. I need to save up some ca$h first. My cool neighbor next door (whos grass I cutt) agreed to let me mail it to his house- obviously I can't let my mom find this thing, the pillow was barely accepted but this definitely won't fly....

Going to have take the advice in the reviews- need to get the special lip stick and panties/apparel as well. 

So far I only have 40$ saved up.  :|

Do some extra work at home and ask your parents to increase your allowance.

Mom is going to give me an extra 20$ for doing yard work. Maybe I will try and get a part time job through my old temp agency.

This new waifu is giving me a new outlook on life.. like a purpose ya know. I am going to solve my mental health problems, get a job and the future is going to be bright.  :-D

Mom is going to give me an extra 20$ for doing yard work. Maybe I will try and get a part time job through my old temp agency.

This new waifu is giving me a new outlook on life.. like a purpose ya know. I am going to solve my mental health problems, get a job and the future is going to be bright.  :-D

What are you going to do with your current waifu when new waifu arrives?