UnevenEdge

Alot of Trailers dropped this week

StarPanda

Spidermoon trailer was 50/50 for me dint really impress me but it still wasnt bad, movie looks ok

War For The Planet of the Apes. AKA Harambes revenge Oh yeah now thats what im talking about it looks great

also Transformers, Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and thr New Mummy Remake released trailers

I'm lost on Planet on the Apes at this point, I feel like there have been numerous reboots or possible sequels.... I don't know and I'm too afraid to ask at this point. 

I'm waiting for the Dark Tower trailer, it's not sounding promising at this point tbh, but I'm still holding out hope for it.

Im done with Transformers ... I barely watched the last one.

Iffy on Spiderman and The Mummy .... but I'll probably go see them at the drive in.

i gave the Third Transformers a shot dint bother with th 4th one but since this is the last one heck why not ill see it through the end

spidey looks ok idk about the mummy

I'm lost on Planet on the Apes at this point, I feel like there have been numerous reboots or possible sequels.... I don't know and I'm too afraid to ask at this point. 

I'm waiting for the Dark Tower trailer, it's not sounding promising at this point tbh, but I'm still holding out hope for it.

Start with Rise of The Planet of The Apes than watch Dawn of the Planet of the apes, That will prepare you for the third movie

yes the reboots are actually good

idk why they remade the Mummy, the Bradon Frasier ones (except for the third one) were lost of fun

To quote Schmidt from " The New Girl"  "Bee's are dying, all movies are remakes these days, and my penis is broke, don't pretend you know my pain."

I literally LOL everytime i hear/see that quote posted on a 'best of quotes" list or a meme.