UnevenEdge

What's your favorite flavor of MD 20/20?

Codename: Jackass

All the black girls around here that I've met drink Lime-a-Rita and flavored vodkas or sweet malt beverages like Smirnoff Ice.

One time I was in a gas station in Greenville SC looking at the beers with tha boys and and this group of black girls comes over to buy their dranks and said loudly "THEY'RE LOOKING AT SMIRNOFF" and started laughing at us even though we weren't even  :(

One time I was in a gas station in Greenville SC looking at the beers with tha boys and and this group of black girls comes over to buy their dranks and said loudly "THEY'RE LOOKING AT SMIRNOFF" and started laughing at us even though we weren't even  :(

Hey man there is no shame in drinking a Smirnoff Ice. I give no shits about what someone catches me drinking, I just drink craft beer for the taste. I'm more likely to drink alcopop or malt liquor when I'm trying to get fucked up.

Starting to prefer her Jingai flavor to MD.

At least on the Jingai account, there's no shame present in being a spineless wimp. MD puts on an act like she's got the guts to take the beatdown, yet disappears at the simplest of questions.

[i know that's not the topic, just don't care about wine >.>]

Starting to prefer her Jingai flavor to MD.

At least on the Jingai account, there's no shame present in being a spineless wimp. MD puts on an act like she's got the guts to take the beatdown, yet disappears at the simplest of questions.

[i know that's not the topic, just don't care about wine >.>]

I'm confused. Who are we talking about?

Wait nevermind I get it.

he's just goin off about his hard ons for people not being left wing enough for him. one of the reasons I took the "Black Pill" it all goes back to that line.... "I HATE THE WAY THINGS ARE"

It wasn't about political affiliation. It was about neither being willing to throwdown for a debate, while one pretends to be.

Not really important, though.  Mostly joking about the drink being called MD and MD also being the user's abbreviation. No reason to throw a tantrum over it.