UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan Season 2, Episode 3 (#28) Discussion

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh look new randos.  How long til they get eaten?

So it's not a huge surprise, though I had thought some of it could be due to anime padding season 1, this minute by minute hour by hour portayal of events continues.  It makes for good drama and suspense, but it slows the plot movement to a crawl.  Also has almost no rewatchability.

All people need to do is copy the share url, not the normal url.  And simply copy it into the post without using the youtube embed button.

Ok, ok. Maybe it's because I view this site on a 15" screen, but the OP video which featured the topical for this episode didn't seem to be too big to me!

Levi, Eren WILL do it!

Hopefully they make it to the cellar by the end of Season 2! I expect no less!

Scientist person is starting to realize there's more to the walled city than they know, the Wall is made of Titans

Which is the aspect I'm most intrigued by since that plot point differs from the manga.  So maybe it would actually get answered.

Which is the aspect I'm most intrigued by since that plot point differs from the manga.  So maybe it would actually get answered.

the Scientists Gender is also different in the Manga

(in the manga they are openly non-binary, in the anime they're female)

Okay what she just described makes more sense than how Armin explained it, but the walls look nothing like that crystal cocoon.  They sure as hell aren't transparent.  Regardless of materials though, none of this explains how the walls were built in the first place when the Titans apparently had free reign of the world back then.

Yeah the viewers don't know what her name is either.

Another trend continues, that of battering the viewers over the head with a sledgehammer.  Case in point - LOOK AT IT, PRIEST!

Why is Ymir acting like such a psycho?

I'd imagine the light of the full moon is allowing the Titans to move about.