UnevenEdge

doorbell ringing after midnight

molarbear

literally just got done talking to 2 cops who said someone filed a noise complaint in my area of the neighborhood.

Tell them there are coyotes in the field behind the house sometimes and that may have been it, right about then what sounds like an end of the world coyote fuckfest seems to start up 

why the hell are they knocking on your door? why is the hell someone calling the cops? Should they be used to the coyotes?

I had that same question, they said it the noise complaint was in the area.. if that was true then why did they pick my house?

Also there's one lamp on and i'm listening to music with headphones so there's literally no noise coming from my house

The only right thing to do in this situation is egg every house around me

I thought it was strange too, which leads me to believe someone called and said I was having a raging party or something, maybe they think I keep the Coyotes as pets or something...

It didn't really bother me though, I was awake and they were very polite. 

Once I got past the initial phase of "OH SHIT SOMEONE'S DEAD!"  I was fine

you kids and your drugs

drugs?  ::HMM::

wait, no no no, coca cola...caffeine, man....what do you take me for, some sorta social outcast...I'm a god damn upstanding citizen of these united states by god  >:(

2-Fear-and-Loathing-in-Las-Vegas-quotes.gif

Actually no, I don't drink Caffeine anymore.  It's strictly water or booze for me these days

atta boi..... ;)  :brownbottle: :brownbottle: :brownbottle: :brownbottle: :brownbottle: :brownbottle: :brownbottle: :brownbottle: :brownbottle: :brownbottle: :brownbottle: :brownbottle: :barf: