UnevenEdge

Dragonball Super english dub clip relesed

mochi

Guest The Hound

Butchered?

I dunno if you havent seen Super, but it's extremely watered down content-wise from DB, DBZ, and GT. There's no blood to speak of and no sexual humor whatsoever. It's like Toei made it with America in-mind.

Unless the uncut dub includes pointless swearing this cam easily air unedited on a kids network.

Uh.

Okay.

You're not watching Super clearly.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wow!

Well I guess this means there's no more room for Mob Psycho 100 or Lupin III Part 4, so get on those broadcast dubs already, FUNimation!

Now I COULD see Tokyo Ghoul at 3 AM after One Piece, since it's older, and currently available on FUNimation NOW, which would mean an 11:30-4 AM Toonami.

Since now there's only room for American Dad, KOTH, and Family Guy before Toonami, I would say an expansion for Toonami to 4 AM is probable!

Also, since it's official, don't we need a new thread about this?

Uh.

Okay.

You're not watching Super clearly.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Um. Yes. Yes I am. I've seen all the episodes aired so far.

The Goku Black arc has some energy sword impaling that is probably the most problematic content, but since there's no blood it should hardly pose a problem.

It can run fully uncut on a TV-PG rating. If they want to try for a TV-Y7, only a few scenes could be altered or edited, but when I mean few I mean truly a few. Almost none. Minuscule.

It certainly would not be "butchered". Go watch the series again and then come at me - Dragonball Super is surprisingly clean and kid-friendly WITHOUT any edits.

another clip was relesed, this time by Adult Swim themselves

I never watched battle of the gods (because I instantly decided that I hate Beerus and Whis when I saw them)........I'm just gonna say.........I didn't expect Beerus to have such a.....bland voice.....based on appearance alone....I expected him to sound like Ren Hoek

edit: I also hate Battle of the gods due to Vegeta literally acting like a huge pussy throughout the whole movie(much like the Broly movie...which I also hate)