UnevenEdge

I spent the entire weekend doing nothing but downloading music to my phone

Kudasai

Cyberbully360[/member]

LOL, sworn enemy.....Someone has a high opinion of themselves.....Or a high opinion of me.

No reason to summon me to show me she's stupid, I already knew that.

$200 for music?  Someone has to keep these businesses functioning I guess.  Music is free almost everywhere.

On topic though.......How much music did you download for it to take an entire weekend?  Depending on where you got it, audio files are small as fuck.....Even entire libraries from generation spanning artists.  I may just not be the music fan that you are but I copped almost everything from my teen years in a matter of hours.  How much memory we talking?

Guest The Hound

probably a bunch of shitty music. most of yall have terrible taste in music.

What's that?

You want me to embed Slipknot and Cannibal Corpse on the forum and autoplay it?

Guest The Hound

I'll throw some opeth and babymetal in while I'm at it.

Maybe some dragonforce and slayer while I'm at it too

LOL, sworn enemy.....Someone has a high opinion of themselves.....Or a high opinion of me.

No reason to summon me to show me she's stupid, I already knew that.

$200 for music?  Someone has to keep these businesses functioning I guess.  Music is free almost everywhere.

On topic though.......How much music did you download for it to take an entire weekend?  Depending on where you got it, audio files are small as fuck.....Even entire libraries from generation spanning artists.  I may just not be the music fan that you are but I copped almost everything from my teen years in a matter of hours.  How much memory we talking?

I downloaded nothing but video game music of every game that I can remember playing throughout my life. My phone storage is completely full.