UnevenEdge

Worst.anime.ever.

Still Me

dance with devils....12 episodes of fucking NOTHING....it was like...an anime musical...but here if you wanna watch it I won't spoil it for you...so ignore the following

devils and vampires are looking for this all powerful grimoir...it's obvious from episode 1 that the main character herself is this item...there is this mini reverse harem that has zero development until like 4 episodes from the end...her "brother" is actually her cousin and he's half vampire and is in love with her...even tried to kiss her....all inbetween fucking.musical.numbers.....dubbed by funimation but thank GOD they didn't dub over the songs...awful...it was fucking awful

dance with devils....12 episodes of fucking NOTHING....it was like...an anime musical...but here if you wanna watch it I won't spoil it for you...so ignore the following

devils and vampires are looking for this all powerful grimoir...it's obvious from episode 1 that the main character herself is this item...there is this mini reverse harem that has zero development until like 4 episodes from the end...her "brother" is actually her cousin and he's half vampire and is in love with her...even tried to kiss her....all inbetween fucking.musical.numbers.....dubbed by funimation but thank GOD they didn't dub over the songs...awful...it was fucking awful

so it's FREE! mixed with Tokyo Ghoul?

Oh god, one of the show's trying to make that Uta no Prince-sama money except in a show that isn't about pop stars that are supposed to sing. I've come across some very bad reverse harems like Arcana Famiglia and Hiro no Kakera. I've heard some terrible things about Brothers Conflict and Diobolik Lovers as well.

For my worst of, I would put Cuticle Detective Inaba, Spelunker-sensei, and Manyuu Hikenchou. There's probably worse I can't think of at the moment, but this is what came up off the top of my head.