UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 155 Discussion

What the?  Pain has a replacement for the one Jiraiya killed?!  FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK!  THAT BASTARD!

Toad oil?  That's gross. And where the hell is it coming from anyway?

Thought Naruto was getting high off the toad oil for a minute there.

Okay, I've got to give Kishimoto credit here.  This nature jutsu stuff is genuinely creative, if a bit silly.

Wow, this arc is progressing frighteningly fast for this show.  Naruto is already getting the nack of his training, and Pain is already making his move.

The character looks just like Naruto, or maybe that's how Naruto imagines he looks.  Either way, no way Naruto would ever have such a badass voice when he grew up!  That was so silly hearing that kind of voice of coming out of Naruto! :D Besides, his voice should've already changed by now anyway, so it's not going to get any deeper, I don't think.

I hope "HIS PARENTS DIED" isn't some sort of excuse for Orochimaru becoming batshit insane evil.  Kishimoto...

Jiraiya... T__T

Sasuke blundered.  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. >:D

first glimpse of Naruto's dad or is that Jiraya's erotic friend fiction of Naruto?

I believe Naruto was named after the character from Jiraiya's book, so either Jiraiya somehow predicted what Naruto would look like, or Naruto imagined the character looking like himself because he had the same name.  I don't know if the book has any illustrations.  I don't think the dad had that VA the last time he showed up, and I'm not sure he ever had his hair like Naruto's, either.

Yeah about this

they never  elaborate on this  in future episodes but it's something that cross my mind too 

.........I don't actually remember what happened in this episode ::HMM::

just that frogs were involved....thank you beer :)