UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters Episode 114 Discussion

It's hilarious

that the fusion of Shin and Kibito makes them worse lol.

You really could have trained her some more Gohan, you lazy bum.

well if the games are any indication

"Gokule" is pretty horrible too

I thought Goku had Krillin spare Vegeta so he could fight him again.  Doesn't seem to care about that too much now.

Does Kibito really think Gohan is human?

FFS these classmates are morons.

Why would Gohan and Videl flying by create such a gust of wind? 

Each one of the Supreme Kais could take out Frieza with a single blow.  Pffffft.  And if they could, why didn't they?

Buu isn't a threat as long he's in the ball.  But you didn't destroy it just to be safe?  Idiots!

Don't know why this didn't occur to me before, but what are Bibidi and Babidi's motivations for destroying everything?  The lulz?

As you might imagine I just had to hear how Kai handled Supreme Kai telling Buu's backstory. I have one positive: several lines were more accurate than the original dub. Him clarifying it was 4 other Supreme Kais Buu killed being the most important. I have two negatives though as well: First, waaaaay too much speed talking by everyone involved. This isn't Speed Racer goddamnit! Second, the awkward cut/paste between two original series episodes. God the characters suddenly look so different so quickly. I could never handle such jarring transitions regularly. Also, several lines/line readings that actually WERE the same in both sounded better in the original dub to me. Though I DID hear them far earlier, more times, over many more years so...yeah. Also, also the Faulconer music still can't be beat. Conclusion? Stick with the original series...which admittedly I always intended. :D

So why couldn't you throw Buu's ball into a star or black hole or something?  Surely there was a solution better than just leaving the thing lying around.

Aww Videl has to go back.  Good she figured out who really beat Cell though.  Well, the others helped, but it was Gohan specifically who beat Cell, not "you guys."

And so Babidi and company finally show themselves.

As you might imagine I just had to hear how Kai handled Supreme Kai telling Buu's backstory. I have one positive: several lines were more accurate than the original dub. Him clarifying it was 4 other Supreme Kais Buu killed being the most important. I have two negatives though as well: First, waaaaay too much speed talking by everyone involved. This isn't Speed Racer goddamnit! Second, the awkward cut/paste between two original series episodes. God the characters suddenly look so different so quickly. I could never handle such jarring transitions regularly. Also, several lines/line readings that actually WERE the same in both sounded better in the original dub to me. Though I DID hear them far earlier, more times, over many more years so...yeah. Also, also the Faulconer music still can't be beat. Conclusion? Stick with the original series...which admittedly I always intended. :D

I was wondering why you weren't commenting considering it's now your time to shine.