UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Re:0096 Episode #16 Discussion

I bother because my phone isn't working properly and it keeps restarting. Even if it was, I'd have limited functions that wouldn't enable me to do it justice to begin with. Plus It's either sacrifice my social life 2 nights a week or make the threads, then edit them later.

I choose the latter. You can't deny that while they look rather silly to begin with, they usually end up alright!

I bother because my phone isn't working properly and it keeps restarting. Even if it was, I'd have limited functions that wouldn't enable me to do it justice to begin with. Plus It's either sacrifice my social life 2 nights a week or make the threads, then edit them later.

I choose the latter. You can't deny that while they look rather silly to begin with, they usually end up alright!

How about just don't make the threads at all?  There's always that.

side note that has nothing to do with anything, I saw a Bodybuilding show in person today

the lone white guy had the nicest ass(and by that he was the only one who had any fat tissue on his ass)

but no pecs

also racheal lillis is back

Full Frontal and his lackeys obviously came from somewhere.  Why can't they go back?  Why do they have to stay on the ship?

Who the hell is this girl with the thing in her hair?

Just... stop talking, dude.

What is so weird about standing the suits up in the ship?  How do the Zeons store them?

"The suit wouldn't let us." :|

Love that dig at Char by Mineva!

Full Frontal and his lackeys obviously came from somewhere.  Why can't they go back?  Why do they have to stay on the ship?

Who the hell is this girl with the thing in her hair?

I don't think they don't really have a reason to leave. They seem to actually have the position of power over the ship since the ship is caught between both Full Frontal (who made the deal indirectly with Bright to save them to get the information he just got) and the Earth Federation since they have gone rogue (since Martha got the Federation military ship General Revel to attack them), plus they want the box for themselves and want to make sure these Federation guys don't get it. And they don't want to let Full Frontal get it either.

Pretty sure that was just Micott just with her hair parted with a hair clip, since it looked like her and Audrey knew her, that girl that was Banagher's classmate.

Really!? Damn.

Is anyone else finding this kinda hard to follow?

Not much, except for the nods to Char's Counterattack which I haven't seen in a really long time.

I could see the details on Full Frontal's plans being kind of boring to listen to though, since it's pure politics, economics, etc. stuff.

Again, what the hell is the point of the mask?

There's only 2 billion people living on Earth?

That's uh... some master plan, dude. :|

Why wouldn't the *sigh* Earthnoids develop the planet anyway?  Then they wouldn't have to worry about the colonies becoming independent and holding the energy and food over their heads.

As I thought Riddhe would end up piloting this thing and becoming a villain, or at least an antagonist.  And that fat bastard wants to bring that girl back, and isn't concerned about killing his brother.