UnevenEdge

Rogue_Alphonse

Buying that 10 year supply of extra strength tampons was probably a good move though.

I figured I'd be nice and donate them to you.

They're the extra large, triple absorbant and will even clean out all of the dick cheese residue.

Oh, did I mention they were anal tampons? I know you have some leakage going on hence why you're so butthurt all the time...

i just spent...346.87.....car payment

Jeez for a Kia?

At least you'll have it paid off in no time! :D

Don't take offense to that, I actually feel it worse for most of the people who buy new Hyundai/Kia for $99 down and $99 a month thinking they "got a good deal". I mean in some cases yeah, it helps but if you can afford more, do it.

I just ordered a furnace for my city house and it has to be installed and ready to run by like Wednesday  -_' that $911 will bump up to about $1300 when all is said and done, maybe even more. Still saves me about $2-3,000 though!

Jeez for a Kia?

At least you'll have it paid off in no time! :D

Don't take offense to that, I actually feel it worse for most of the people who buy new Hyundai/Kia for $99 down and $99 a month thinking they "got a good deal". I mean in some cases yeah, it helps but if you can afford more, do it.

I just ordered a furnace for my city house and it has to be installed and ready to run by like Wednesday  -_' that $911 will bump up to about $1300 when all is said and done, maybe even more. Still saves me about $2-3,000 though!

i still have $16000 to go :(