UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai Episode 95 Discussion

Meilag32

Episode 95: "A Hero's Sacrifice!  Last Chance to Save the World!"

Recap: SS2 Gohan easily wipes the floor with Cell.  Cell puts everything he has into the fight and can't even hurt Gohan.  At one point, Gohan gut punches Cell so hard that Android 18 is puked up.  Without 18, Cell reverts back to his Semi-Perfect form.  Realizing the battle is lost, Cell starts to expand like a balloon.  Just what is the villain planning now?

No flaming, hating, trolling, spamming, etc.

Link is not a hyperlink for some reason.

The site's got issues.  I don't know if I see one thing and other people see another.  I see an embeded video (which is what I was going for) but it is...very large to say the least.  I wish they could figure out how to make video embeds normal-sized.

The site's got issues.  I don't know if I see one thing and other people see another.  I see an embeded video (which is what I was going for) but it is...very large to say the least.  I wish they could figure out how to make video embeds normal-sized.

Was talking to Masquerade.  He already quickly fixed his post.  Your post looks fine.  I don't have a problem with the large videos, personally, since they're nearly fullscreen, and it alleviates the need to go fullscreen, so you just scroll to an embed, watch, and then keep scrolling through the thread.  Seems pretty good to me.

You do such a great job on these!!

Can hardly wait until tonight! Hopefully all the major football games will be over with by then. There's a DOOZY on right now!

Also, I don't see any sign of UFC/Boxing messing with ratings tonight!

My thread was nicer... *mumble grumble*

Why did he not choose where the old Planet Namek was?  Wouldn't have been any casualties there.

He can only go to where there's chi from life forms, I believe.  He went to King Kai's energy.  Plus no planet, no nothing, no location, period.  Nothing to trace to teleport too.  Doubt Goku could do that.