UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai Episode 95 Discussion

Meilag32

THE BASE WAS A SHIP ALL ALONG!  NOT AS COOL AS TURNING INTO A GIANT ROBOT BUT HOLY CRAP EPIC TWIST, BATMAN, THAT WAS AWESOME!

I am liking this new Pixie form.  Very apropo for when SAO inevitably returns to the block.  :D

So the sand worms were just trying warn them?  Coulda' sworn they were looking hungry.

Wait, they just brought the baby?  But that ship is huge, and there were a whole mess of sandworms in the ship!  Don't tell me SARA dumped them?!

Now we are back in a ship, with an awesome name picked by a fan, The Vindication, and with a new look.  Love that new moon, planet, thing... love the new logo.  Oh yeah, Intruder III was awesome.

also how'd he get back to earth

and once again....why is he perfect again?

Because he learned how to sustain it without her, due to this incident.  Also is even stronger thanks to Saiyan biology where they get a massive power boost after nearly dying.  AND, he's got Instant Transmission now!

can I just say I'm actually glad that Vegeta cares less about other people being better than him in Super

he still acts more or less the same, but he handles being "Surpassed" in a sane manner in Super

he still has issues but it seems like self loathing is no longer one of them

can I just say I'm actually glad that Vegeta cares less about other people being better than him in Super

he still acts more or less the same, but he handles being "Surpassed" in a sane manner in Super

he still has issues but it seems like self loathing is no longer one of them

That's good to hear.  Yay for character development!

God damn server crashes!  Every Toonami this happens!

Only three episodes left in Kai:

96 - the end of Cell

97 - Aftermath, wrapping things up

98 - A final fight for the future

Also it's back to full OP next week. Hope we get full JoJo OP back, too.

Will be nice to have a whole block with these beautiful new bumps and packaging.