UnevenEdge

How do I post gifs from Giphy?

TICcore

No, I'm clearly just asking because I enjoy your useless retorts.

To be fair, you claim to be so  much smarter than anyone or everyone here and yet you don't know the simplest of things.

Maybe don't be so full of yourself and be nice... like you kinda have been today, and you'll get help instead.

For your health!

To be fair, you claim to be so  much smarter than anyone or everyone here and yet you don't know the simplest of things.

Maybe don't be so full of yourself and be nice... like you kinda have been today, and you'll get help instead.

For your health!

I'd call his behavior today more neutral than nice

but yeah it was an improvement

For your health!

Yes... and like I said, a smart person asks questions about things they don't know how to do.

Do you have somebody there giving you advice on what a smart person would do?

I sure do, his name is stilgar and he tells me you lust after the dick of men you feel are stronger than you in order to satisfy the emptiness your father left in your heart when he told you that you were to ugly to molest.

I sure do, his name is stilgar and he tells me you lust after the dick of men you feel are stronger than you in order to satisfy the emptiness your father left in your heart when he told you that you were to ugly to molest.

harsh whut

You talk about yourself in the third person? That pretty much disqualifies you.

Yes... and like I said, a smart person asks questions about things they don't know how to do.

A smart person thinks before they ask questions.

Figuring out how to post a gif from Giphy is no harder than posting a gif from anywhere else.

Had you thought about it for a couple seconds, you wouldn't have needed to ask.

I ran into the same issue you did the first time I tried posting a gif from Giphy. The difference between you and me is that I took a moment and figured out the problem on my own in under 5 seconds.

You, on the other hand, went to a site where you have no friends, nay a site where literally everyone dislikes you, to ask for "advice" on something a smart person could figure out in seconds. Then waited several days for an answer. You know, instead of thinking about it on your own.

This is why nobody likes you. And just because people are likely less shitty to your face in person, doesn't mean they don't notice how much of an ego-driven, entitled fuckboi you are.

A smart person thinks before they ask questions.

Figuring out how to post a gif from Giphy is no harder than posting a gif from anywhere else.

Had you thought about it for a couple seconds, you wouldn't have needed to ask.

I ran into the same issue you did the first time I tried posting a gif from Giphy. The difference between you and me is that I took a moment and figured out the problem on my own in under 5 seconds.

You, on the other hand, went to a site where you have no friends, nay a site where literally everyone dislikes you, to ask for "advice" on something a smart person could figure out in seconds. Then waited several days for an answer. You know, instead of thinking about it on your own.

This is why nobody likes you. And just because people are likely less shitty to your face in person, doesn't mean they don't notice how much of an ego-driven, entitled fuckboi you are.

tl;dr

You wouldn't know smart if it took a duke on your face.

Guest The Hound

I tried to post gifs and it didn't work. So I asked how... but now it appears to work.

So kindly shove it.

i mean.... gifs just render on your browser. Here on smf the bb code is just.... the [ img ] tag. Idk what was so difficult?

i mean.... gifs just render on your browser. Here on smf the bb code is just.... the [ img ] tag. Idk what was so difficult?

He was embedding the full Giphy page instead of the image's url.

Ex:

funny-south-park-annoyed-lvXYaGPsIUmqs

As opposed to:

giphy.gif

As we've all been saying, it's such a simple problem that it can be figured out in a matter of seconds, so spending several days waiting for people who don't even tolerate him to answer a basic issue is... astonishingly stupid.

Guest The Hound

He was embedding the full Giphy page instead of the image's url.

Ex:

funny-south-park-annoyed-lvXYaGPsIUmqs

As opposed to:

giphy.gif

As we've all been saying, it's such a simple problem that it can be figured out in a matter of seconds, so spending several days waiting for people who don't even tolerate him to answer a basic issue is... astonishingly stupid.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

-_'