UnevenEdge

Bikers are the best people

Kagome-san101

If you are a girl in a bar, you are safe.

They watch people around you,

They keep an eye out for you

They protect you

And they buy you drinks and let you win at pool

And then when you leave, they don't expect anything.

They just say "have a good night, sweetheart" and make sure your ride home isn't a creep, and is indeed sober.

I love my bikers

Most bikers are very respectable now-a-days.

I even know some Pagans and Hells Angels who are very nice and will help you out in an instant. Just don't get on their bad side :D

It makes me miss riding a bike every day...

Ride your bike!!!!!! Do it!!!!

They are! They are respectful and sweet and kind!

And GENUINE!

And I like their beards  >:D

nope. i don't do a lot of interacting with bikers. the few that i know were from work.

I always rode a streetbike, for about 8 years in fact. But it looked and sounded like something out of a Mad Max film, because I had it tuned and loud and the body was primered black and I had the headlight on a switch so I could turn it off (technically against the law after 1978 or something). But almost all bikers I encountered liked me. In fact the city riding streetbike assholes are the ones I hate most...

I always rode a streetbike, for about 8 years in fact. But it looked and sounded like something out of a Mad Max film, because I had it tuned and loud and the body was primered black and I had the headlight on a switch so I could turn it off (technically against the law after 1978 or something). But almost all bikers I encountered liked me. In fact the city riding streetbike assholes are the ones I hate most...

could be most bikers i've encountered were city bikers?

most encounters usually happen when we are right next to each other waiting on the street light.

i got my music bumping loud and we always give each other the look.

in bars my encounter as been mostly limited.

If you are a girl in a bar, you are safe.

They watch people around you,

They keep an eye out for you

They protect you

And they buy you drinks and let you win at pool

And then when you leave, they don't expect anything.

They just say "have a good night, sweetheart" and make sure your ride home isn't a creep, and is indeed sober.

I love my bikers

Depends on the "gang".

I'm from the midwest and I've met my fair share of scummy ignorant POS bikers. I regret not pissing in their gas tanks when I had the chance.

I love bikers.

I used to work in an ER just north of Daytona, and the bikers were always so pleasant and polite, even when they were really messed up and/or in pain. The common feeling among the staff was that we'd rather have a dozen bikers than one snotty little spring breaker.

Most of the guys on my moms side of the family are bikers so I grew up with it. when I was little I used to go on rides with my grandfather all the time on his bike, loved it. I wish I could have one of my own one day, but being a cripple and all, it won't happen.