UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Re:0096 Episode #15 Discussion

I wish shows wouldn't include Gay characters at all

they always either kill us for drama or make us horribly obnoxious

if their are no LGBT characters I don't go into the show with high hopes so I can just enjoy the story

I wish shows wouldn't include Gay characters at all

they always either kill us for drama or make us horribly obnoxious

if their are no LGBT characters I don't go into the show with high hopes so I can just enjoy the story

leeron-gurren-lagann-4.06.jpg

In the example of Gurren Lagann I would say Leeron wasn't used as either example

leeron-gurren-lagann-4.06.jpg

In the example of Gurren Lagann I would say Leeron wasn't used as either example

he qualifies as horribly obnoxious

he was drawn off model and all the straight characters though he was disgusting and kept threatening to kill him for being Gay

I swear, as soon as it seems like Banagher is rounding a corner and becoming more tolerable, Riddhe is starting to grate on my nerves.  And now he'll probably become a villain for dumb reasons, even though whatever the fuck he was trying to do made no sense.

Green?  So is that the real power of the Unicorn?  The while it's "not a killing machine" thing?!

Why is the Federation trying to wipe out everyone?  Aren't there assets here that they need?  Information?  The fat man and the old lady?  The Unicorn Gundam?

Full Frontal *chuckle* to the rescue.

Beam dispersal screen?  Sure.

If the Federation and Zeon could work together... there wouldn't be any more shows! :D

We have the final coordinates, but there's still a lot more episodes for some reason.

Why is the Federation trying to wipe out everyone?  Aren't there assets here that they need?  Information?  The fat man and the old lady?  The Unicorn Gundam?

Beam dispersal screen?  Sure.

Bright's convinced Martha's behind it. From the Wiki a helpful description: Martha asks how he could lose track of the group, and Bright explains that the standard patrol fleets were removed from the area due to the nature of the General Revil's mission, and subtly implies the Vist Foundation's hand in the conflict.

Hardly the first time beam dispersal tech as been used. Beam weapons are also less effective under water as well.

Bright's convinced Martha's behind it. From the Wiki a helpful description: Martha asks how he could lose track of the group, and Bright explains that the standard patrol fleets were removed from the area due to the nature of the General Revil's mission, and subtly implies the Vist Foundation's hand in the conflict.

Hardly the first time beam dispersal tech as been used. Beam weapons are also less effective under water as well.

Yeah it seemed like that was what was going on.  Must have been confident they wouldn't kill her though since she was on one of the ships.

Must have been the first time I've seen them used or I don't remember.  Suppose you can't just have a weapon that is unbeatable after all.

Yeah it seemed like that was what was going on.  Must have been confident they wouldn't kill her though since she was on one of the ships.

Must have been the first time I've seen them used or I don't remember.  Suppose you can't just have a weapon that is unbeatable after all.

Her transport ship seemingly continued down to the surface after they lost Mineva and Marida so she was either still on it or maybe even had landed back down on the surface by the time the attack started so she didn't have to worry about getting caught in the space battle herself anymore.

That seems to be the case even though they didn't show her ship land since the episode ends with Riddhe launching back into space from the Earth's surface in a shuttle carrying the Banshee, which was still on Martha's ship after it was left behind when Zinnerman took Marida. Only the Garenciers went back up toward space to try to rendezvous with the Nahel Argama.

Yup, they're not exactly a common occurrence but they're around and yeah that's the main reason they exist in various forms since beam weapons are so prevalent.