UnevenEdge

Pokémon Go

1pooh4u

News is we're getting a rather bad raid boss swap, Shiny Gastly line will be a thing

List-

Poliwrath 4

Sandslash 2

Victreebel 4

Sableye 2

Ninetales 3

Ivysaur 1

Metapod 1

Tentacruel 2

Scyther 3

Magneton 2

Golem 4

Porygon 3

Marowak 2

Charmeleon 1

Cloyster 2

Omastar 3

Nidoking 4

Nidoqueen 4

Some bosses sticking around, like Ttar, Champ, Zam

4 hours ago, viperxmns said:

Event! https://pokemongolive.com/en/post/pokemongotravel

Double XP, Stardust w 1.5 billion catches

THREE BILLION CATCHES AND FARFETCH'D IS RELEASED WORLDWIDE FOR 48 HOURS

3bn is a lot wish they released Kanghaskhan worldwide and not just E. Asia as well but beggars can't be choosers I suppose ?

I caught a dragonite in my apt this afternoon. My first wild catch :o

• Like 1

so there was an update to the game, and now if I'm not touching the game, it will idle out after a bit and the phone turns off. it used to do this when the game first came out but stopped in the spring.

if I need to have the game in my hand for the duration I am playing to keep it from idling out, especially now that it's cold out, I may as well not play on the walks to and from work. which is basically when I play and hatch eggs.

the weird part is that when I put the game in my car cupholder, it doesn't idle out even though I'm not touching it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Adminderaptorpat said:

so there was an update to the game, and now if I'm not touching the game, it will idle out after a bit and the phone turns off. it used to do this when the game first came out but stopped in the spring.

if I need to have the game in my hand for the duration I am playing to keep it from idling out, especially now that it's cold out, I may as well not play on the walks to and from work. which is basically when I play and hatch eggs.

the weird part is that when I put the game in my car cupholder, it doesn't idle out even though I'm not touching it.

I noticed this too, very  annoying, also annoying they seemed to do something with depth and distance as all my curve balls lack accuracy now:/