UnevenEdge

Pokémon Go

1pooh4u

• 2 weeks later...

Got my first Entei after 9 tries critical hit. Seems like all my first catches on these legendary have been like that.

I wanna do the PoGo AR thing but the pic I wanna do isn't allowed. I want a pic making it look like someone is riding Entei. Got the perfect spot too :catlol

I'm so dumb

thought my storage upgrade didn't work because I forgot I was going to 500 and not 550

even contacted support, they got back quick saying to make sure I purchased the one I wanted to, got back saying I was confused

oh it is to laugh

and cry a little

:catlol

Time is going very slowly for me.....C'mon 3:00! :catlol

Guest The Hound

It's crazy you guys still play this.

Is there any rumored date for the next gen being released, or anything?

I went out out with some friends for the first month after the silver/gold gen got released. I planned on doing it again.

It's crazy you guys still play this.

Is there any rumored date for the next gen being released, or anything?

I went out out with some friends for the first month after the silver/gold gen got released. I planned on doing it again.

They only released 5 gen 3 Pokemon, they said the rest might be released as early as December, the raiding is a lot of fun, you should try it

lol, I see pat answered everything, I'm not editing my post, I like to sit in my shame :catlol :catlol :catlol :catlol

I have not done an Entei raid yet. :(

I haven't stumbled on an active raid on my lunch break or on the way home from work with people waiting ready to go, and that's kind of been my threshold the past couple months.

You gotta get into some discord or FB group or something, don't miss your chance :catsad

Guest The Hound

The Halloween event is ongoing with increased ghost and dark types, with special guests from gen 3.

The rest of gen 3 goes live in December I think.

Yea you're gonna have no problem with me on here, as I'm avoiding the cesspool that is FFA, but yea - I didn't know about the halloween thing. I'll be enticed to play again once December comes around tho. I've basically only played to Collect them all. Lol

Guest The Hound

They only released 5 gen 3 Pokemon, they said the rest might be released as early as December, the raiding is a lot of fun, you should try it

lol, I see pat answered everything, I'm not editing my post, I like to sit in my shame :catlol :catlol :catlol :catlol

Ah. I need friends who wanna play it like... every night if I were to get back into it - but they just wanna play when the new gens come out lol. Sooometimes I'll boot it up and there will be something random in my house.  It's always something different, I swear it's a ploy to get returners to stick with the game.

After getting my starter when the game first came out, my first fucking catch was a fucking Pidgeot. A FUCKING PIDGEOT.

Ah. I need friends who wanna play it like... every night if I were to get back into it - but they just wanna play when the new gens come out lol. Sooometimes I'll boot it up and there will be something random in my house.  It's always something different, I swear it's a ploy to get returners to stick with the game.

After getting my starter when the game first came out, my first fucking catch was a fucking Pidgeot. A FUCKING PIDGEOT.

They pretty much release new stuff all the time with the raids.

Legendary raids were the only way to get Lugia, the birds and now the beasts.

Mewtwo is also out there if you're lucky enough to raid the right gym.

I think Philadelphia is having some sort of event right now.

I've had pretty cool spawns in my apt. Venusaur, Tyranitar, Blastoise it is their way of getting you to play :catlol