UnevenEdge

Pokémon Go

1pooh4u

Yeah some other electric types do that shit, like Magnemite

Broke my Nanab and Golden Razz regardless

Me too the Nanab golden razz doesn't always work. I got a gold badge in electric type too.

Thought I woulda caught at least one lol.

Zapdos is coolest looking bird imo. Articuno was prettiest with the tail. Moltres was cool not in color but the flames were really bad ass looking

lol yeah, with Ice I only have the Silver medal and with Fire I have Gold but Articuno was so much easier for me than Moltres. I have Gold w Electric and Flying also. Also Psychic.

So much luck involved with catching, much annoy. I'll still throw my curveballs regardless. Been such a long time since I even threw a straight ball it'd feel dirty.

In one of the other groups they're saying Zap w orange feet is shiny and everyone mighta got shiny today.. dunno how accurate any of this is

Japan has a shitload of stuff going on http://pokemongolive.com/en/post/yokohamapark

I say NYC should get Mewtwo spawns fuck this raid shit

I agree Niantic can't get the mechanics of battling right or the bonus challenge by the time they fix it, legendary raids will be over.  :catlol

Mine is only 82% so unless it's the only one I get, I won't be using a CTM on it.

lol that's kinda the good thing if you already have the worst move, a TM will only improve it

Stone Edge w Rhydon is good n all but his quick moves suck vs Legendary birds, Golem is MVP

Just hatched this lovely lady, 98 IV

2tSj0NC.png

EVoloution tiem nao?

Mudslap stone edge is best ms but like you said ground move is useless on flying type

I have a 98% Golem with rock throw stone edge. Very useful my t tar with crunch is useful vs Lugia

waBAM

vEPzgMc.png

Hm, what moveset do I want to go for is the question.. ZH and Psychic could technically still be useful as defense, though her other moves are technically better

My top Golem is a 96, Rock Throw and Rock Blast, got another 91 w Edge, and another 91 Geo on reserve,  need moar candy, as many Geodudes as I did catch during Adventure Week now I wish I caught more lol, who knew

Depending on the source Earthquake is actually often seen as Rhydon's best Charge, all Ground moveset

Wouldn't pound hyper beam be better for Blissey STAB on both attacks, no?

I dunno I have mudslap stone edge which I'm seeing is best but I've seen mudslap and earthquake as best for rhydon I have a golem with mudslap as a quick move but it's not great for raiding legendary

Have you ever heard of poke genie? It's a cool little app for checking IVs and it's safe. It's done off line and doesn't violate TOS of PoGo

That's one thing for me to consider, between what Blissey I use as my raid wall and which are my gym walls; maybe Pound is better for building meter in battle, but having ZH is best anti-Champ strategy, I figure

Hm.. going by their info I could swap Pound for ZH on my 97 Dazzler, and then keep Pound and change Psychic on my 98.. though I'm getting advised to do both Psychic moves as well..

Isn't PokeGenie only on iOS? I gots Android

Got a second Zap, little better than my first one, 82 IV

LUad0Jq.png

Took my first ball after failing to catch a worse one earlier, if this keeps up I will accept it as making up for my difficulties with Moltres.. sort of

Zap has two ways of messin, both movin around and doing that fragging peck at your ball

At least he doesn't move as fast as a Yanma or Mag, Yanma is like the most annoying common catch next to Zubat, he's like training mode

But every time I've caught a legend I've done straight up Golden Razz, I ain't fuckin with Nanab at this point

Yeah it's handy to show ppl your Pokemon with the IV analysis in the same pic lol

Actually some are suggesting the raid medal just isn't including legendary raids, which is also weird

Facing the same dilemma.. which then leaves me feelin like a jerk since just like so many others I utilize the site a lot

For now I'm sorta of a mind to see how this 'plays out..'

I'm with you, I'll see what happens

I just don't know enough about this type of thing to be comfortable with it S: