UnevenEdge

Pokémon Go

1pooh4u

Maybe it's to get people to keep doing nonlegendary raids now that they've been outclassed

Well, I mean people playing on free pass only aren't going to waste the freebie on anything other than the Legendaries right now and it didn't say Legendary didn't count

it's just another way to get people to spend money on the game which isn't bad in and of itself but Niantic always fucks everything up and this will just encourage more spoofing

I like this Anker battery I have, works much better than this lightweight Duracell I tried before

these badges are no joke, I think someone made a quick $30 on ebay with them  >:D

lol, I'm going back today to get a lvl 40 badge cuz I'm closer to 40 than 30 (250000 away from 36)

Nice, get something for free make 100% profit

Before I go on vacay I'm gonna get 2 from Amazon, the Anker, I'm keeping this battery I have but it's big, not heavy, just big :catlol

Had a poop week last week, but I first balled a meh Moltres today, which made me realize I have now first balled each Legendary at least once ::spin::

Still only one Zapdos it doesn't wanna be my frand  :catsad

Side note and this worked but not for me did a raid of 18 people for Zapdos and no one hit ok once catch was made. 15 out of 18 caught it

Yeah I'm still inclined to believe it's all luck, lol

And anyway that 'ok' trick could only possibly work if the first person who catches it catches it before anyone else doesn't catch it, if ya get my meaning

Oh also I saw something about the Japanese PoGo Twitter saying this is the last day for the special boxes, dunno

Same, hope storage is on sale again let alone givin us some extra for free

If Gen 3 rollout is a jamboree like w Gen 2 but it's not freezing outside that'd be neat

Save a lucky egg for the dexing

Thanks for reminding me about the lucky egg  ::spin::

I'm really curious about the special incubators, wonder what that's about

Also dreading DST when the map goes to night at like 5 or 6, I'll never be able to raid outside of the weekends as it is now it's changed from 8 to 7:45 S:

I hope we can hatch Legendaries I heard rumors of them hatching from 25k eggs but you're probably right, it's a half distance incubator that they'll charge 300 coins for

In your expert opinion can 2 people over level 30 take down a charizard?  I took down an Arcanine alone, but that's lvl 3 and it wasn't that easy, I had a hard time not dodging, cuz that's kinda key, you dodge you waste time, so I had to do it a few times :catlol

I hope we can hatch Legendaries I heard rumors of them hatching from 25k eggs but you're probably right, it's a half distance incubator that they'll charge 300 coins for

In your expert opinion can 2 people over level 30 take down a charizard?  I took down an Arcanine alone, but that's lvl 3 and it wasn't that easy, I had a hard time not dodging, cuz that's kinda key, you dodge you waste time, so I had to do it a few times :catlol

I'd probably say two players lvl 35 and up with good Golems could probably wipe out Charizard, given that Moltres doesn't take much more than that

I'd probably say two players lvl 35 and up with good Golems could probably wipe out Charizard, given that Moltres doesn't take much more than that

We didn't try. I thought we could but my bf been sick and didn't wanna. This morning I was between 2 Zapdos raids and I had to go to work, besides no one could come help  ::D::

Me too, was away last week so at this point I might have to resign myself to no additional birds

Sadly my brother in law has kinda given up on the game, not many gyms close to home though I think Niantic did add a couple

Caught this convenient rest stop on the road yesterday at least

oN9rHrG.png

OH I also hatched a perfect Pichu, not shiny tho

rlOUmtn.png

Noice!

I'm not getting any more birds, just been a lousy summer for me and didn't get to play as much as I woulda liked.

By the time I get off work the birds probably will be gone and replaced by Raikou, but I can't raid anyway, need new glasses, that's more important.

lol, Niantic gave me one lucky egg, appreciated but kind of insulting if you think too much about it, so I don't >:D

Eh, ended up fitting in a last Articuno, got an 84 w regular Razz

I figured the birds would hang all day today but Raikou no go til tomorrow I guess

The month lead on the dogs does not give me hope for catch rate.. let the Raikou-thon begin..

lol I only caught 2 Zapdos and I'm goin up to Cape Cod in October off season so it might be impossible for me to do any legendary hound raids up there.

-_'

West Coast got some Rai action today, pleh

Enjoy Cape Cod, dunno how long you be there but hope you can get a special doggo

lol I was schooled. "Raikou isn't a hound. He's a saber tooth tiger"

Know I like learning shit but the way this kid said it made me wanna punt him across the street  :catlol

Don't have one yet. Did a raid with only 5. 3 of 5 were over lvl 30. If the other 2 were stronger we might have done it.