UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 153 Discussion

Actually, I partially take that back.  I'll be able to watch tonight's Naruto live since I just caught up on last week's while Hiatus was on.  So I just have the 2 Gundams to watch after this, then.

Sasuke's reasoning for this makes no fucking sense.

So, Itachi let Naruto have some of his power.  Okay, then.  And yeah he should listen to Jiraiya and Itachi.  Sasuke is beyond a lost cause.  Besides the fact, you were never "like brothers!"

So, did the other Akatsuki know Tobi was Madara or not?  Why was he putting up that act, then?  This makes no sense.

Didn't think I missed such a big episode!  So, Naruto finally found out that Jiraiya died.  Poor kid.

Yeah it was much better when Pain was the leader.

A code.  So we still won't learn the secret then, yet.  Damn it.

Okay I am ready for tonight's episode.

Hey guys remember when jaraiya wanted to bang narutos sexy Jutsu

he told regular Naruto that he had an and I quote "tight sexy little body"

I'm pretty sure he just wanted to fuck Naruto, not just sexy Jutsu Naruto

Videl, the Black kid in Jojo, Kurapika, Every character in Gundam(always) and now Naruto

I haven't seen Kai yet so you might be right about that one, I don't remember Smokey being depressed, Kurapika--more like determined, and Gundam? You might be right on that one but I really don't see it.

Nah, Jiraiya's way too into the ladies for that. In his case, he's got a one track mind LOL.

considering Kishimoto is (unrealistically) homophobic I won't argue

still he did tell naruto he had a tight sexy body

that is a thing that happened

I normally don't watch Naturo Shippuden, but I can seriously relate to Naruto in this situation.

When someone is gone, they don't get to see your accomplishments. That's one of the most painful realities a person can suffer through---knowing that someone who molded you into the person you are now won't get to see the fruits of your labor.

I know it wouldn't have been applicable in this situation, since Jiraiya smuggled the body out so fast, but whatever happened to those ninjas that were supposed to show up and retrieve the bodies of ninjas before the enemy could get them?  Was a neat bit of lore/world building, but we never heard about them again after that first time! :D

Gross, a dead body.

Yes get the medical ninas and an autopsy done.

Oh hey it's Iruka.  I wished he had been more of a character but he's barely ever around after the early episodes.

Oh man this part got me. *cries* Thanks, Iruka, though.