UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

A Centaur's Life 2

Toonami shows

I tried watching Servamp.  I quit halfway through since it didn't grip me.

I'm bored and got a lot of work done, so that makes me really patient with mediocre shows. Kuro being so cute helps.

bb0771384bb1c2983fdaf6d7ee21252adee4cc19_hq.gif

Along with one of my favorite tropes involving cute creepy imagery like this:

310?cb=20160805145927

Shion No Ou 2

I can't blame that other shogi player for hugging Shion whenever she can. Shion being such a brave lil thang just makes her cuter. I hope those reporters burn in hell though. Being female in competitive games like shogi probably comes with a lot of disrespect compared to their male counterparts, so adding in more drama is some inconsiderate bullshit.

March Comes in Like a Lion 7

Watching this show is like looking at my past self. I thought that would make me sad which is why I avoided this when it first came out, but it's kind of calming. It reminds me that I'm not in that place anymore, and it's sort of nostalgic almost reliving the steps it took to be who I am right now.

• Akame ga Kill! #3

I've been listening to the dub, of course, but it's not as good as I remember it being on Toonami. Certain lines are emotionless and sound out of place. Of course, this does prop up the show's schlocky feel, but I guess it could be better.

DCcboAb.jpg

QPXsOnm.jpg

• Mr. Osomatsu #5

I'll be honest here: This show... I am not a fan of. I actually watched the first episode way back in 2015 before it was banned, and at the time I thought it was the best thing ever. However, I'm not sure if it would hold up on a second viewing due to it being very reference-centric. I'm not sure if a show wanting to be popular, and not necessarily good, wouldn't gel with me.

And the rest of the show seems to want to be as cringeworthy as possible without being funny. Like, in this episode, they didn't pay money for supper, so the dude running the place beat one of them up until they paid his ransom as the order, but they just don't care about him at all, the and the dude (as it turns out, we are all idjits) just beats him and he almost dies, and nobody cares about him at all. It's darkness on top of darkness, and I didn't find it funny outside of the dark humor angle which I don't like too much.

At least the "ESP Kitty" segment was fun. I really want one of him... to unleash upon all people who don't know better.

I watched a couple of new things last night, and nothing really grabbed my attention.

- Chronos Ruler 1

- Gamers! 1

- Classroom of the Elite 1

- Nora, Princess, and Stray Cat 1

- The Irresponsible Galaxy Tylor 1

Actually, I pretty much dropped all of those.

Made in Abyss 2

I was going into this expecting to not like the grey-haired guy all that much (just like last ep), but he actually turned out pretty alright, if not a little overly harsh. That aside, for the basic plot and existence of suffering being the only things I knew about this show going in, I'm really pleased by how the plot's developing. Not enough people were hedging bets on this being AOTS before it premiered, but by now, the claims should come flying in.

EKgSU2y.png

b7cfucj.png