UnevenEdge

I don't really care about politics

aligatorxjane

Guest The Hound

This is the name I used on asmb for nearly a decade.... I'm not exactly incognito lol

pretty sure he's fucking with you

I like her alone, it's her fanbase that sucks.

Also wow

It's been a minute.

Glad to "see" you again.

I don't like that she preaches selfishness. It bothers me because as a society we do have to think of others and not just about our own needs.

Anyeay,  hallo hallo. How are you?

I don't like that she preaches selfishness. It bothers me because as a society we do have to think of others and not just about our own needs.

Anyeay,  hallo hallo. How are you?

Ya... I like egoism as a philosophy, but I don't like to see it in practice. I could go on about this subject but it's pretty late here.

I'm good... been super busy. Last time I was a regular I was in high school, LOL. How have you been?

Ya... I like egoism as a philosophy, but I don't like to see it in practice. I could go on about this subject but it's pretty late here.

I'm good... been super busy. Last time I was a regular I was in high school, LOL. How have you been?

Lol...I understand.

Ha! The good thing about starting over on these boards is that you don't have to deal with all the embarrassing things that we've all said in the past.

And I've been busy too. Having two part-time jobs sucks, but at least I'm in a field that I like working in. :)