UnevenEdge

Mike Tyson Mysteries Season 3

Guest Zintar

Guest Zintar

Season three is set to premiere on May 14.  Just last night I watched a bunch of the season 2 dvd. There were some pretty fucked up episodes for sure. I'm looking forward to the new season.

Guest Zintar

Sadly, HNSP was cancelled. I really liked the show. And China,IL. Brad is rad.

Confirmed new Squidbilliles in July. Mr. Pickles should be by the fall. Other stuff too. Things have been slacking for a while. Looks like the summer and fall will bring us lots of cool shows.

Sadly, HNSP was cancelled. I really liked the show. And China,IL. Brad is rad.

Confirmed new Squidbilliles in July. Mr. Pickles should be by the fall. Other stuff too. Things have been slacking for a while. Looks like the summer and fall will bring us lots of cool shows.

Really? After just one season!? That really is a shame. I thought it would at least get a Season 2. Looks like [as] and Brad Neely may finally have parted ways.

When it comes to longevity among Adult Swim originals, the list probably goes:

1. Aqua Teen Hunger Force -- THIRTEEN seasons!

2. Robot Chicken -- TWELVE seasons!

3. Squidbillies -- I think this would also be #12?

And at a distant 4th, none other than Metalocalypse, with 5 seasons? Or was it just 4, which would tie with the Boondocks for #4?

I guess it just barely beats Boondocks since it had the Doomstar Requiem Special.

Guest Zintar

Yeah, it really is cancelled. Sucks.

There was a promo for the upcoming Sqiuds aired during the stealth R&M premiere and also posted on the [as] facebook today. Says season 11. We had 6 eps aired last Fall. I believe, season 11. They were to  take a break like YPFIGTH. Confusing! lol.

I still, since the begining, love [as] and the total majority of it's programing. On tv and online. It's still my modern day SST Records. lol.

When it comes to longevity among Adult Swim originals, the list probably goes:

1. Aqua Teen Hunger Force -- THIRTEEN seasons!

2. Robot Chicken -- TWELVE seasons!

3. Squidbillies -- I think this would also be #12?

And at a distant 4th, none other than Metalocalypse, with 5 seasons? Or was it just 4, which would tie with the Boondocks for #4?

I think Venture Bros. has at least six seasons.

No way, really? Guess out of that poll they had asking if they should renew Harg Nallin', Million Dollar Extreme, and Korgoth, none won out in the end.

It was a fatalistic game to start with, given that Korgoth probably wasn't going to come back regardless of how it ranked. I guess MDE won, but then it got cancelled due to collateral damage of [as]' partners hating it and Sam Hyde turning out to be a colossal douche.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zintar

I'm good, how about you....where ya been :)

Hey! Cool, good here too. Last Fall we bought a house and much of my time was consumed dealing with packing and moving (we had been in our last place for fifteen years, scrapping and packing took a lot). Then doing new house stuff and working extra all of December. Also pulled back on Internet stuffs for a spell, I like to take breaks now and then. I've been posting here and there, in the media folders.

Hey! Cool, good here too. Last Fall we bought a house and much of my time was consumed dealing with packing and moving (we had been in our last place for fifteen years, scrapping and packing took a lot). Then doing new house stuff and working extra all of December. Also pulled back on Internet stuffs for a spell, I like to take breaks now and then. I've been posting here and there, in the media folders.

I see you sometimes but you're like a shadow I blink and you're gone! ::spin::

Moving is a drag, I hate it S:

Guest Zintar

I see you sometimes but you're like a shadow I blink and you're gone! ::spin::

Moving is a drag, I hate it S:

I used to enjoy moving, when I was younger and did not have so much crap! The move was such a drag and hard work, but totally worth it.

Actually the whole process of buying a home was pretty intense. So glad it's all done with.

I pop in and out of here a lot. When I hang out here it's usually at night.