UnevenEdge

Football!!!!

1pooh4u

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this season is going to be bittersweet.

on one hand, we finally got a legit contender of a team but on the other hand, our qb goes down but i still have hope in mcgloin as our backup. our o-line is one of the best in the league, and our run game is strong. still talk about some bad luck. two up and coming qb's injured on what seems to be a routine play. im still gonna need a drink  :'(

i have full confidence in mcgloin in being a good back up for carr. he is very well set up to succeed with that o-line and our receivers and running game.

if theres any positives about this situation is that he will be tested against a really good defense next week so should serve him really well for experience. hope the broncos play to win since they still got a shot at playoffs.

even with most the playoffs already decided theres still a lot at stake for some of these team. even the pats cant overlook their game against the fins  ;D

hopefully detroit can make it. im tired of seeing the packers the last few years and wanna see the lions come back. tho the packers are on a roll and look hard to stop.

also good riddance to rex ryan. his defenses have been getting shredded the last couple of games.

even with most the playoffs already decided theres still a lot at stake for some of these team. even the pats cant overlook their game against the fins  ;D

hopefully detroit can make it. im tired of seeing the packers the last few years and wanna see the lions come back. tho the packers are on a roll and look hard to stop.

also good riddance to rex ryan. his defenses have been getting shredded the last couple of games.

They fired his brother as well ;D

I hope Miami knocks NE out of the playoffs.  Suh woke up this season, I hope he breaks Brady's neck and his dick too...oh lawd, I hate the Patriots 8)

I want Detroit in there too, I'm with you, I'm sick of seeing the same teams year after year

Rex is a loudmouth douche bag blow hard I'm glad his career is dead, hopefully his brother's too

I actually dont mind Rob.  hes a decent enough coordinator and doesnt do the same crazy antics that his brother does

And LOL@ thinking his career is dead.  SOme stupid team somewhere is going to hire him.  Maybe even a College team.

I actually dont mind Rob.  hes a decent enough coordinator and doesnt do the same crazy antics that his brother does

And LOL@ thinking his career is dead.  SOme stupid team somewhere is going to hire him.  Maybe even a College team.

His brother isn't very good either. Nah, Rex is going into broadcasting

You think so?

I guess I figure that there is at least one more team out there with an idiot owner who thinks that Rex Ryan is the answer.

Maybe Cleveland.

Cleveland might just be dumb enough to take him.  Personally I think he should go back to being a defensive coordinator but he's got too big of an ego to do that :o

Cleveland might just be dumb enough to take him.  Personally I think he should go back to being a defensive coordinator but he's got too big of an ego to do that :o

Problem is im not sure there is any head coach in the NFL who could effectively neuter Ryans demand for media and drama in order to make him effective as a coordinator.

Its like he is Head Coach or bust. 

And he has one hell of a bust...........Solid C cup at least. 

I hope he fully recovers but I don't want him coming back O0

Honestly, me to.

We have Shane Ray and Shaq Barret coming up behind him in the same position and both look like monsters.  Ray in particular has the same kind of "I will dominate you" attitude and work ethic of Von Miller.

I really want us to go get an O-Line as well. 

Honestly, me to.

We have Shane Ray and Shaq Barret coming up behind him in the same position and both look like monsters.  Ray in particular has the same kind of "I will dominate you" attitude and work ethic of Von Miller.

I really want us to go get an O-Line as well.

I'm sure the Jets will take Ware cuz we like to take players after they turned over the odometer S: :D

I'm sure the Jets will take Ware cuz we like to take players after they turned over the odometer S: :D

Hahaha no kidding.

Im not so sure he wont retire here in Denver.  He has to know hes nearing the end of his career and as much as he would like to keep going his body might not let him.  He could retire here, stay around Von to mentor him, and stay connected with the Broncos. 

Hahaha no kidding.

Im not so sure he wont retire here in Denver.  He has to know hes nearing the end of his career and as much as he would like to keep going his body might not let him.  He could retire here, stay around Von to mentor him, and stay connected with the Broncos.

He'll probably do that, it just makes more sense.

Ugh, the Jets need so much help that free agency won't even begin to fill dents in what they need.

i think its safe to say ware is done playing football.

as for the jets, they need so much help it's not even funny.

i don't even know where they should start since they are really bad at both offense and defense.

I can't believe how poorly the Jets D was this year. It's been a top 10 defense, against the run anyway, for years. Not this year. They shoulda let Wilkerson go, traded Richardson before he became valueless and they shouldn't of let Harrison go.

As for the offense, forget about it, lol, they need a whole new offensive line. Marshall can go. They should keep Decker. Losing him for the season killed them. Plus Fitztragic being an asshole holding out like he's good enough to miss training camp and shit....

Bears losing as usual, but just pulled a sweet decepetion play for a TD.  RB Langford goes out to the right as a WR.  QB  Barkley in the backfield motions him back behind him like he misunderstood the call in the huddle.  Barkley then moves up to the line and moves to the right behind the line, gesturing like he's changing the play.  As he does that, the direct snap goes to Langford.  WR Meredith swings from the left to behind Langford as if it's a WR end around.  Meanwhile, Barkley has gotten behind the defense in the endzone to the right.  Meredith (a former ISU QB) throws to Barkley for a TD.

Can't really say the Raiders crashed it was all and bad  luck

I believe they will beat Houston, I hope the beat Houston, Texans are the only trash team on the payoffs

The only team they have a chance of beating is Houston, and thats because they are a joke playoff team.

If they got through Houston then they go to either KC or NE, either way thats a loss.

The only team they have a chance of beating is Houston, and thats because they are a joke playoff team.

If they got through Houston then they go to either KC or NE, either way thats a loss.

Yeah they gonna take a big loss vs those 2 teams if they survive, I hope the Patriots don't go to another SB hate them