UnevenEdge

people like to dump on Viper and Luv

Mini_ghost420

Guest The Hound

AMEN!!!! THIS!!!!!!!

I mean I get the contempt I get from people. I used to be a jackoff, still kinda am, but my heart is in the right place now  <3

>:D >:D >:D

Guest The Hound

oh, misaka.

Lmao, he's right and you know it. I mean I can post my dick and make a point but then that would give people like Zeni an idea we really don't want to have to deal with.

Lmao, he's right and you know it. I mean I can post my dick and make a point but then that would give people like Zeni an idea we really don't want to have to deal with.

the real question is when haven't i? The freedom to do it wasn't ever relevant to me.

I did it on the old boards without ever getting a single ban.

I'm just me.

I just abused my power so stop the annoying overlapping of autoplay youtube videos OH NO I AM THE WORST PERSON EVER

Cool, so is that all I have to do when someone does that is overlap it and you'll kill it......Because that allows me to be a dick AND get the autoplaying to cease.

Guest The Hound

Idc really. I locked buddy out of his account because he was on a tirade for 5 hours  ripping into anyone that looked at him the wrong way. No one else was around to do anything and I did what I did. I apologized too so I have nothing left to say on this matter. You need to let it go.

Idc really. I locked buddy out of his account because he was on a tirade for 5 hours  ripping into anyone that looked at him the wrong way. No one else was around to do anything and I did what I did. I apologized too so I have nothing left to say on this matter. You need to let it go.

You didn't do it because of that.

And nope, nope, and nope.

You didn't do it because of that.

And nope, nope, and nope.

He did it because I screencapped him sperging out and he thought no one would see it because he removed the posts and put the thread in DF.  This nonsense about me being on a tirade for 5 hours, attacking anyone is cowpie.

I don't care that he did it because it was easy enough to get taken care of, but I'm going to keep him honest.