UnevenEdge

Paraphrasing Glenn Beck

1938_Packard

Reasonable, responsible people don't need laws against texting while driving.  They won't do that whether there's a law or not.

That's all well and good but laws aren't made for the reasonable and responsible people in the world.  Reasonable people understand this. -_'

I didn't even read the OP, and I already knew where this fuckery was going.  So...

To paraphrase Glenn Beck, reasonable people don't need laws against stealing people's luggage from the lost and found.  They won't do that whether there's a law or not.

I didn't even read the OP, and I already knew where this fuckery was going.  So...

To paraphrase Glenn Beck, reasonable people don't need laws against stealing people's luggage from the lost and found.  They won't do that whether there's a law or not.

I noticed that too.  Ya know what else?  Whenever the owner of an item in lost and found follows all of the claims procedures, as stated, he gets all his stuff back, intact and unbothered.  Absolutely no exceptions, ever.  Not following procedures?  Expect the stuff to be discarded, sold or given away.  That is because the hotel does not maintain a permanent warehouse and is not obligated under any laws to do so.

I noticed that too.  Ya know what else?  Whenever the owner of an item in lost and found follows all of the claims procedures, as stated, he gets all his stuff back, intact and unbothered.  Absolutely no exceptions, ever.  Not following procedures?  Expect the stuff to be discarded, sold or given away.  That is because the hotel does not maintain a permanent warehouse and is not obligated under any laws to do so.

To paraphrase everyone ever, shut the fuck up, Packard.

Okay, fine. That's more of a direct quote.