UnevenEdge

I found a community of littles.

CutieQuesadilla

This was what I thought of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Littles_(TV_series)

I'm old.  :|

That's what I thought of too.  I liked that show when I was a kid.

I only watched it during 1985 though.  I don't remember it very well.  It was fun to be a 80's kid though.

There were so many good shows and sitcoms on back then.  But at least some are on Netflix.  Just noticed that The Real Ghostbusters in on Netflix now.

I'll have to check them out soon.

That's cool.  It's nice how Youtube has episodes of many old cartoons.

I've rewatched episodes of Bonkers, Extreme Ghostbusters, Gargoyles, and a few others on it.

Edit:  Just checked.  They barely have any episodes of Laff-a-Lympics on it.

There used to be a few more a couple years ago.  I loved that show when I was a kid. 

Where I live there used to be a local tv channel that had episodes of many older cartoons on it.

I'm younger than that show and grew up with it.

That's cool.  It's nice how Youtube has episodes of many old cartoons.

I've rewatched episodes of Bonkers, Extreme Ghostbusters, Gargoyles, and a few others on it.

It really is. I've rewatched old He-Man and She-Ra episodes, Real Ghostbusters, some old episodes of stuff from the late seventies/early eighties like Sesame Street and The Electric Company, plus other shows I can't name off the top of my head. A lot of nostalgia, plus quite a bit of, "Ooh, ooh, I remember that!" going on. It's great.

I love Laff-a-Lympics, too.

It really is. I've rewatched old He-Man and She-Ra episodes, Real Ghostbusters, some old episodes of stuff from the late seventies/early eighties like Sesame Street and The Electric Company, plus other shows I can't name off the top of my head. A lot of nostalgia, plus quite a bit of, "Ooh, ooh, I remember that!" going on. It's great.

I love Laff-a-Lympics, too.

I didn't know they had old episodes of He-Man and She-Ra.

I should watch those sometime.  I loved those shows when I was a kid.

I've rewatched several episodes of Real Ghostbusters on Netflix dvds.  I have one that just came in the mail a couple days ago.

I wish they had all the episodes of Laff-a-Lympics on dvd.  I'd buy it in a heartbeat. 

The Scooby-doobies really won too much on that show.  Rewatching it as a adult, I wish the Yogi team won more.

The annnouncers are my favorite part.  I love Mildew Wolf and Snagglepuss's voices.