UnevenEdge

Hunter X Hunter ep 45 discussion

I was gonna rant again about how annoying it is that Gay characters only get to be villians or supporting characters

but honestly why bother(''-_-'');;;

it's not gonna change anything

the interesting thing about this series is that it doesn't really have villians

OR heroes

these characters are no more evil than Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio

every character is evil because the nature of their world rewards violence and murder

the interesting thing about this series is that it doesn't really have villians

OR heroes

these characters are no more evil than Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio

every character is evil because the nature of their world rewards violence and murder

.... Oh Kurapika and Kilua definitely, but not my innocent Gon???  Right? :o

So how many episodes did Toonami acquire?  I had heard that the series was sort of an experiment...

It might take a break after 52, but I kinda hope not.

There are 148 total. That's 49*3+1, so I don't know if that's where the break may be.

If it takes a break for anything, I'd want it to be Blue Exorcist Season 2. Or maybe JoJo: Stardust Crusaders.

I guess I should just be happy people don't hate gay people enough now to outright exclude us anymore

I won't see a genuine normalized gay hero in my lifetime

but some gay kid someday will

I guess I should just be happy people don't hate gay people enough now to outright exclude us anymore

Today I went to a comic artist convention. 90% of them seemed to be stories with some kind of nontraditional relationship. We're in good hands.

Today I went to a comic artist convention. 90% of them seemed to be stories with some kind of nontraditional relationship. We're in good hands.

yeah but until every single producer currently working in hollywood retires or dies those 90% of writers stories are gonna be thrown out as "not being marketable"

There was a gay character in IDW's 2nd Godzilla comic series.  But he sacrificed himself to save an entire city.  The last image we see of him was him imagining he was with his late-husband (killed by Kumonga), before the explosion.

There was a gay character in IDW's 2nd Godzilla comic series.  But he sacrificed himself to save an entire city.  The last image we see of him was him imagining he was with his late-husband (killed by Kumonga), before the explosion.

if his only contribution was dieing so that straight folks could live then it's kind of shit representation

stories where our lives aren't as important as straight people are a dime a dozen