UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer: Mugen Train Arc returns for a 3rd Run Marathon on Toonami on 8/3/24

If you haven't seen it for a while, Toonami is bringing it to you again, apparently from 12-4 AM despite it only being 7 episodes. I guess we can reasonably assume R&M shorts to end the night?

20240719_111405.jpg

Edit: yes, I know that says "23". Certainly a typo.

• Like 1

Well, hopefully this STILL means Swordsmith Village Arc despite Aniplex being ridiculously tight-lipped about it at AX.

They wouldn't try to marathon all 11 episodes of Entertainment District Arc in 1 night on August 10th, would they!? That would be 6.25 hours of air time! Toonami would need to start at 11:55 and go to 6 AM--not bloody likely!

• OwlChemist81 changed the title to Demon Slayer: Mugen Train Arc returns for a 3rd Run on Toonami on 8/3/24
1 hour ago, 3ngag3 said:

I guess they still haven't managed to land Season 7 of MHA yet...

And at this point I don’t think it’s coming till after the dub is finished streaming.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

I think I noticed something about this marathon that is different from the December 2023 marathon: this time, rather than airing cut versions of the OPs in Episodes 3-7, they COMPLETELY cut them!

Neat trivia.

Hmmm, did the marathon run a little longer into the night last time then compared to this time?

Edited by DangerMouse

• OwlChemist81 changed the title to Demon Slayer: Mugen Train Arc returns for a 3rd Run Marathon on Toonami on 8/3/24