UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode 673: "The Rupture Human! Gladius Blows Up..." Discussion!!

Violet was never on their side!

Run away from henchmen instead of fighting them.  They should've figured this out a long time ago. 🤣

That reaction was from being grazed by shrapnel?  I hope you're telling the truth, Violet.

LOL great disguise Kinemon.  

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Oh nice, haven't seen it in a bit but same here, I kinda liked it.

It was entertaining...good sets and effects. Kind of flimsy plot but, I've seen worse.

• Like 1

Yeah, why would the Straw Hats be going after Sugar? 😄

I like seeing Doflamingo pissed off haha.

Unfortunately, things did not go to plan.  But I still don't know why Usopp and Robin just stood by while it all happened.

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Why didn't you do that a long time ago, Robin?!

Sugar toyified Robin?  I guess that counts as part of her body.  Damn it.

And now Robin has been forgotten FFS.

Great....well that was a disappointing showing from Robin. Welp.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I was afraid that was gonna happen. Robin got toyafied. Damn. Yup, really staring to look like the only possible way to get that grape into her mouth is gonna be by shooting it in from a distance. Luckily they've got a sniper on their side. Not so luckily it's the chicken man, Ussop.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

I was afraid that was gonna happen. Robin got toyafied. Damn. Yup, really staring to look like the only possible way to get that grape into her mouth is gonna be by shooting it in from a distance. Luckily they've got a sniper on their side. Not so luckily it's the chicken man, Ussop.

I had thought Usopp had character development that made him more brave?  Why is he acting like a coward again?  And leaving the Tontotta high and dry here with what is going on in this kingdom just comes off as scummy.

• Like 1