UnevenEdge

Zom 100 Episode 9: "Treehouse of the Dead" Discussion

The wrong bump got played, but looks like we're still getting the rest of the block as normal, and not Dragon Ball Z Kai early.  Or the rest of the night.  You never know with Demarco and his love of marathons.

• Like 1

Why is Akira so confident his parents are alive?

I thought it was a barricade to protect the town, but the zombies have been trapped inside the tunnel.  Why didn't the villagers kill the zombies once they were trapped in there?

3 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Wait, so it's NOT Richard Epcar!?

You're right, my bad. It's actually Genji Kamgowa from Ippo. I got the voices mixed up in my head.

Genji is Ippo's trainer and Takamura is his mentor and they're both always yelling at him. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

Edited by saito34

10 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

The wrong bump got played, but looks like we're still getting the rest of the block as normal, and not Dragon Ball Z Kai early.  Or the rest of the night.  You never know with Demarco and his love of marathons.

Yeah, I just realized that was what I heard when I went to get my drink.

• Like 1

Hungry gorge, really?!  The village started as a penal colony?!

Yeah, zombies probably don't have the coordination to make it through this route. 

Also, not sure if the zombies behavior' reflects their previous lives, most people wouldn't be the type to go through the wilderness.

• Like 2