UnevenEdge

My Adventures With Superman Season 2 Premiere Double-Header Discussion!!

Against your code and ethics. 😄

That's faulty logic, Waller.

Good going, Jimmy!

And the news catching it all too.  Maybe Waller's operation gets shut down from this.

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

tumblr_p68i2b4S3b1tu9bfbo1_540.gif

Blight from Batman Beyond :D 

Wasn't this guy in the Justice League show too?  That was the same guy from Batman Beyond and not some old villain from the comics?

6 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

I hope they don't start with a Kara "bad guy" situation first, but I feel like they will for obvious reasons. For the drama.

That would be surprising, but I guess we will see how it goes.  We saw her in her costume in the trailer.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Wasn't this guy in the Justice League show too?  That was the same guy from Batman Beyond and not some old villain from the comics?

Hmm, It's possible, I can't seem to find if he showed up in Justice League too.

1 minute ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Without Amanda Waller, Lex Luthor wouldn't be the iconic Superman villain we know and fear today!

Don't forget Jimmy. If it wasn't for him little motivational speech, Lex could've wound up just another depressed, out of work guy living in his parents' basement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Don't forget Jimmy. If it wasn't for him little motivational speech, Lex could've wound up just another depressed, out of work guy living in his parents' basement.

Yeah, Jimmy is the quintessential archetypal image of the well-meaning screw-up!

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

That would be surprising, but I guess we will see how it goes.  We saw her in her costume in the trailer.

I hope you're right, I'm probably just worried they'll make us wait for the extra drama, since she could actually physically fight him. Like in the trailer I want to see her in costume and see her get some character development as herself since she's one of the main things I'm hyped for this season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Dammit Jimmy!

• Haha 2