UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode 660 Discussion

Episode 660: A Nightmare! The Tragic Night of Dressrosa!

One Piece: 10 Most Humble Characters, Ranked

RAGE IN TOYLAND

Ten years ago, in the poor but happy kingdom of Dressrosa, Donquixote Doflamingo has sprung his trap. And now that the good King Riku has shed the blood of his citizens, the "heroes" in Doflamingo's employ swoop into the fray!

ONLY TOONAMI

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It's basically the perfect frame job.  The king and his soldiers were literally puppeted to commit the atrocities.  I figured Daflamingo had his guys do this, maybe wearing royal uniforms, and then just blamed the king for it.  How does Riku get out of this?

Princess Viola?  Rebecca's mother?  Could have sworn she looked different than this.

King has broken and imagining happier times.  Poor guy.

Imagine having your kingdom conquered by these freaks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

this is traGIC

but i gotta say, screaming "please run, i'm being controlled" might help the situation somewhat....

Is his mouth being controlled too?  Doesn't seem like Riku is able to speak. 

Just now, ben0119 said:

That puppet power is just way too much.  Doflamingo's ability is too hax as it is, without this power. 

Captain Vergo?  Yeah great idea.  Call him.

I think it's just his normal power really. He's probably just able to use it to completely control ordinary people who can't sense and avoid his strings. It's why he basically can't do it to someone like Law.

1 minute ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

I think it's just his normal power really. He's probably just able to use it to completely control ordinary people who can't sense and avoid his strings. It's why he basically can't do it to someone like Law.

remmeber he used this power once at mariejois and on Jaya the last few times we saw him. we just didn't know how he was doing it

After all that slaughter and chaos, now comes the "rescuers."  Doflamingo really is a piece of shit.

These evil looking weirdos must be the good guys LOL.

Yeah that expression and cackling makes Doflamingo so trustworthy lmao.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Princess Viola?  Rebecca's mother?  Could have sworn she looked different than this.

King has broken and imagining happier times.  Poor guy.

Imagine having your kingdom conquered by these freaks.

rebecca's mother had the same hair color as her. Viola is someone else.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Doflamingo can already use the wires to run through the sky and fight very effectively.  Using the wires to control people as well is like having a whole other Devil Fruit power.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

rebecca's mother had the same hair color as her. Viola is someone else.

Yeah, I thought Rebecca's mother had long hair the same color as Rebecca.  So this is someone else.  Makes more sense. 

So they just thought Riku lost his mind.  Makes sense LOL.

Viola is Violet... that makes more sense.  Well, she's not working for Doflamingo anymore.

At least Riku is alive, but don't see how can redeem himself in the eyes of the people.

Yeah the soldiers were just following orders lmao.  These citizens are idiots to go along with that part at least.  

Speaking of over-powered abilities, that damn toy Devil Fruit.

How useful are toys in combat though?

Get with it, Usopp, Doflamingo has to go down.

• Like 1