UnevenEdge

Sick, Twisted Fantasies

Imagine if there was a serial killer and rapist on the loose, who *really* doesn’t like being called a little boy!

Through unspoken circumstances, you’re able to subdue him and keep him chained outside of an old mill.

Instead of physically harming him, you walk up to him and sing “you are a little boy! You are a little boy! You are a little boyyyy-hoyyyyyyy!” Then he has a suffocating aneurysm from the trauma, and drops head first onto the gravel.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Why would you teabag a rapist?  He’s just going to bite your balls off and then you’ll be ball-less with a rapist chained up in your front yard.

Not if he’s having some type of seizure from you tormenting him with how his father forced him to suck cock in the shower.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Why would you teabag a rapist?  He’s just going to bite your balls off and then you’ll be ball-less with a rapist chained up in your front yard.  I mean it’s a small victory, but still.

Okay, that’s enough fucking internet for me today.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

I was hoping the serial killer was different than the rapist. Because if he's hot, then there's some sick twisted fantasies I'd be having. 

Now my boner is gone. 

Hold up.   What if..... the serial killer cannibalized the rapist?  I mean, now they're technically the same person and you can still have your sick and twisted fantasies.

• Haha 2

If a woman was having a hard time giving birth, and instead of a C-section, they bring in ghostrek to grab the baby out by his teeth like a hunter dog.

And then she blissfully lets him go back down there to gobble away at all the discharge and bio waste as both a reward and proper cleanup.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I leave that guy alone in a room with a hooker. I tell him she gives the best anal. Unbeknownst to him, she ate ghost pepper chili and swallowed a bunch of laxatives. When his dick starts burning, she tells him she has a super STD and the only cure is castration. There just happens to be a rusty dull knife in the room. The burning on his dick is so intense that the cutting doesn't hurt as much. He bleeds to death from where his dick used to be. And had he managed to survive the castration, he would have died from septic shock, as the knife was covered in shit.

FIN

• Thanks 3