"Into Tomorrow"
"Ashita e" (明日へ、)

Directed by: Mitsuru Hongo

Written by: Mitsuru Hongo

Storyboarded by:
Mitsuru Hongo,

Hiroyuki Nishimura

image.gif.f674efab639f98c269a928a9b9d47ac3.gif

Tonight on Toonami we race into the season 1 finale of IGPX, and it seems like only yesterday that Team Satomi with Takashi, Liz, Amy, and River were entering their first race together. Now with Team Satomi minus River facing off against Team Velshtein in the IG-1 League championship it all comes down to this! There is so much on the line but the rewards are incredible like the League championship, bragging rights over Team Velshtein (Which are next to impossible to come by), and for Takashi an introduction like no other.

Sadly just like River's abrupt exit from Satomi IGPX will be exiting the block after tonight. But before we start the wait for a remastered season 2 to return, join in tonight for the final stretch of the IG-1 League championship and the last lap of IGPX's first season!

image.thumb.jpeg.6b7192e89381bd5e5346902eee1928f0.jpeg

Edited by AnimationFan14
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i'll admit, i don't think i ever realized this was Lance Henriksen before today.

when this came out, i hadn't watched a lot of movies, so i wouldn't have known who he was, even if i saw his name in the credits. i think the first movie i ever saw him in was Alien vs Predator and that was when it came out in theaters (yes, even before the original)

• Like 1