UnevenEdge

Dr. Stone Double-Dose Episodes #52 (317) "Joker" and #53 (318) "Flicker Of Doom" Discussion!!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/dr-stone-new-world/episode-18/.204768

I think it was a REALLY bad call airing this episode this week instead of double One Piece, even if it did get 5 stars, but their hands may have been tied. Even so, cutting 2023 off at the hopeful acquisition of Medusa might have been a better move for both series involved, especially if Luffy's coliseum conquest also has a single episode left after tonight.

Since Demon Slayer also ended on an off-note, I guess it's just the order of the evening. Guess January 13th 2024 will be a fateful night indeed!!

• Like 2

See, Maz, even if you're a genius with natural talent, it never hurts to train to try to improve yourself. By the way, does anyone know if that's a real weapon that Hyoga uses?

So, Kirisame really thought she was following the Master's wishes all this time? She just NOW thought an order to petrify the entire island was out of character for him, but not any of the other fucked up stuff Ibarra was doing in his name? She's not just gullible, but DUMB. Brawn over brains for her, for sure. 

You see how this no killing shit backfires. Should have just shot Ibarra in the head or chest. Now he's petrified the whole island.

So, not only has everyone who just got rescued from petrification been turned to stone again, but so has the entire island! Good luck trying to rescue all of them!

I would not have guessed the petrification device was voice activated and could have its effect adjusted. Crazy.

The speaker. Nice. But how did Senku escape petrification?

• Like 1