UnevenEdge

Dr. Stone Episode #49 (314) Discussion!!

4 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I feel like a gun would be some much easier to design and engineer than a radio or a drone lmaoĀ 

Maybe their steel isn't strong enough yet.Ā  I really have no idea haha.

Edited by ben0119

1 minute ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Gonna be interesting to see what they come up with to deal with Moz after they get the weapon. At least by getting him on their side temporarily they bought themselves some time to come up with something.

If they get their hands on it before Maz they can just turn him to stone or threaten to do so if he doesn't cooperate.

3 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Gonna be interesting to see what they come up with to deal with Moz after they get the weapon. At least by getting him on their side temporarily they bought themselves some time to come up with something.

Yup, definitely a necessary move regardless of whether or not they can bring him over permanently, they needed to pull it off for now.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/dr-stone-new-world/episode-14/.203914

Only 3.5 stars, a but of a drop from the previous episode, but excellent point ANN's observant reviewer makes--I don't think Moz knows Senku's team is capable of either! Probably never crossed his mind that he can DEPETRIFY people!

Yeah, though to be fair, hard to compare to Kohaku's sacrifice last ep, so a small drop off is understandable since it's gotta build up again.

• Like 1